What do you look like P&Bers?

sjc

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Jezza as well. He raised a lot for charity, but then again so did Jimmy Saville.

Always fancied doing an audition for X Factor and singing the theme tune to Beadle's About for some reason. Mainly for my own amusement.

I liked Jezza as well. He raised a lot for charity, but then again so did Jimmy Saville.

Always fancied doing an audition for X Factor and singing the theme tune to Beadle's About for some reason. Mainly for my own amusement.

:lol: I'd enjoy watching that young Addlington.....I could come on after you to sing "I could be so good for you" by Dennis Waterman.

Why not go on as a duo and do a mash-up of 80's tv show themes? The whole of P&B would be behind you and you would definitely, definitely look really cool. Don't forget to include the Cheers theme in your mash-up!

'Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot...'

;)

It's a deal if you'll sit in the audience and flick shit at Simon Cowell :)

I'll get up on the desk and squat-drop a batch right on his high-trousered lap if you like...

#fuckyoucowell

That's what I love about you Miley......you always bring that touch of class to the forum.

Don't you go changing mate x

It looks like Gordon Strachan has visited a dodgy waxworks and got his photo with a Mexican Phil Taylor and a melted Arsene Wenger is in the background looking on.

I'm seeing a Mexican dara o'briain rather than Phil taylor

It looks like Gordon Strachan has visited a dodgy waxworks and got his photo with a Mexican Phil Taylor and a melted Arsene Wenger is in the background looking on.

The melted Arsene Wenger is actually Spartans chairman Craig Graham! I'll never be able to look at him now without thinking of that description.... :lol:

:lol: I'd enjoy watching that young Addlington.....I could come on after you to sing "I could be so good for you" by Dennis Waterman.

Can I get in on this action with a rousing rendition of The Littlest Hobo theme tune?

I'll oversing it like f**k to keep up with X Factor expectations.

Archived