Queens v Rangers

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good performance from QotS but I actually thought they played within themselves a bit. I don't think they looked in any danger of not winning.

The pair in the centre of midfield totally controlled the game.

Never saw the match but turned it over in time to see Ally's interview. Positively surreal. As someone who does interviews on a regular basis and actually teaches interviewing techniques, I can safely say that he did not have any confidence in a single word he was saying.

Never saw the match but turned it over in time to see Ally's interview. Positively surreal. As someone who does interviews on a regular basis and actually teaches interviewing techniques, I can safely say that he did not have any confidence in a single word he was saying.

As someone who doesn't do interviews or teach interviewing techniques on a regular basis, trust me, you didn't need to point that out.

I don't feel sorry for the zombies, but Ally is now actively taking the piss out of the fans who (used to) love him!

We have ripped the arse out of SPL clubs this season but get embarrassed by Alloa and the QotS..... oh well thats football

It's well known amongst those of us who follow the wider game that diddy teams always raise their game when playing bigger sides in the Cups - "it's their Cup Final" is the expression, I believe. :)

Saying that, we were absolute dogwank at ibrox, which didn't help.

As someone who does interviews on a regular basis and actually teaches interviewing techniques, I can safely say that he did not have any confidence in a single word he was saying.

As someone who doesn't do interviews or teach interviewing techniques on a regular basis, trust me, you didn't need to point that out.

As someone who didn't even see the interview, you didn't need to point out a thing.

Pretty strange that it was 2-0 going on 4-0!

Historically that would have been very unusual! Well done to Board and Fowler and our great players to get where we are! What a close knit and talented team we have!

Onwards and upwards....

Archived