Queens v Rangers

Tedi has already covered it. Why you think that is Rangers friendly is baffling. Not as baffling as the Queens fans claiming Black should have gone :lol:How dare he lie on the ground. Of course he encouraged Dowie to stamp on him.

The incident was televised and only one player has been cited...AFAIK

You're completely making that bit up. No one said that

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few of your clubs feeling harshly done by over this. That is obviously complete nonsense.

Are there? Where?

There are a few pointing out that the referee missed several opportunities to take action against Rangers players, as well as missing Dowies stamp. How is that "feeling hard done by"?

3 posts back...HTH

You've not actually pointed anything out tbh. The part Mr X highlighted was when you stated (something along the lines of) How dare he (Black) lie down, he encouraged Dowie to stamp on him. I can't recall any QoS fan saying such a thing, so Mr X is correct in saying you are making that up.

You've not actually pointed anything out tbh. The part Mr X highlighted was when you stated (something along the lines of) How dare he (Black) lie down, he encouraged Dowie to stamp on him. I can't recall any QoS fan saying such a thing, so Mr X is correct in saying you are making that up.

Nope. He asked where any QoS poster had felt aggrieved.

Tedi has already covered it. Why you think that is Rangers friendly is baffling. Not as baffling as the Queens fans claiming Black should have gone :lol: How dare he lie on the ground. Of course he encouraged Dowie to stamp on him.

The incident was televised and only one player has been cited...AFAIK

Right, so you're arguing with me over the stamp, even though we're in complete agreement over it?

I'm used to you of course, but you can see how your strange approach is proving baffling for normal people.

why should dowie get suspended for the stamp when if it was any other Saturday and he done the same nothing would happen?

Yeah i know and seeing as it was against a Rangers player too he should get an award for it imo.

Stamping on Rangers players should be part of the game god damnit!

Are you saying Ian Black invites these kind of challenges then?

Live by the sword die by the sword.

Black is an absolute weapon and seeing him greeting was rather amusing. If dowie had been caught and the final result was different I probably would be livid with him but I will console myself that dowie is a thug with the three points.

Black's initial attempt at a tackle was very clumsy but nobody would suggest he deserved to be stamped on.

I understand Dowie has been offered a two game ban. For me he should accept it and learn his lesson.

Don't get me wrong, he has one of the post annoying pusses in football and constantly annoys me with some of petty child like nonsense like kicking the ball out of the park, on top of this 90% of the fouls he commits are utterly pointless, made under circumstances where there is no need to make them, but as someone stated earlier, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Welcome to the Ian Black we had at Hearts for ALL but 6months when Paulo Sergio (real one not the P&B one) managed to convince him he could be a footballer & not a twat for 90mins a week.

You're right though.....the QotS player stamping on him was wrong & rightly given a retrospective ban.

Archived