Queens v Rangers

Why do you tell such blatant lies?

Plenty of us managed to get our congratulations in to Queens - and have a giggle at your lot.

Meanwhile, you were having your arse handed to you - again - on another thread where you decided to prove that your grasp of basic arithmetic is just as firm as your mastery of rudimentary English.

Don't you know, its the Sevco way. From the revolving door of owners, to the mercenaries and leeches sucking the Sevco cashcow dry, to the in denial gullible fans, blatant lies is the way of the peepul.

That thread turned even more comedic than thought possible, when Benny showed just how bright he was over a simple 4/1 bet :lol:

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well played qots , again not shocked by the result as I predicted dodgy results ahead in the qots and hibs away games a few weeks back after the hearts game.

There was nothing whatsoever dodgy about the result last night. I'd imagine it was expected by anyone with half a brain and a clue about football.

I suffered through the whole game and it was far more comfortable than the 2-0 scoreline might suggest. TBH it wasn't really suffering as anybody that likes to watch good football would agree that QoS were a joy to watch at times. Possibly the best performance by a Scottish club against Rangers in recent years. They were fantastic and it was topped off by two fantastic goals...even though the defence at the second was abysmal. The pass,control and shot were all top drawer.

I remember when Rangers dropped in to the bottom tier fearing they would be kicked off the park by some of the smaller clubs who would pack their defences and do everything to stop us from playing football. If anything it is the other way round. It is clubs like Alloa and QoS who get the ball down and play great passing , attacking football. Rangers are one of the very few teams in the lower leagues who play dreadful direct football and have no Plan B when Plan A isn't working.

Rangers were poor tonight and they should be mocked by others BUT that should not detract from what was a great performance from a very decent QoS team. No excuses...On the night Rangers were just well and truly beaten by a far superior team.

This was a decent attempt at being magnanimous in defeat, shame you blew it with your seethe earlier:

We never win at home and we never win away.

we lost last week and we lost today.

We dont give a f**k as we're all pissed up. QoS FC.

Red card...100%

:1eye

This was a decent attempt at being magnanimous in defeat, shame you blew it with your seethe earlier:

:1eye

What seethe? I have already commented on it. It was 100% a Red Card but i only posted that after seeing it from the different angle. The referee couldnt give it as he couldnt see it.

Do you not think it was a Red card? If not youare letting your hatred blind your judgement which is just a little pathetic.

Eta...just noticed the bit about the song. That was a joke. It is a wel known Man City song. Monkey is always having a go at me about Man City so i thought i would throw that one in when Mr X presented me with the opportunity.

There was nothing whatsoever dodgy about the result last night. I'd imagine it was expected by anyone with half a brain and a clue about football.

You have completely missed my point , last night was a dodgy result for us . By dodgy I meant poor, shite etc maybe you have picked that up wrong. Look at my posts in the rangers v hearts, Alloa threads and you will see me say I fully expect to drop points both last night and at Easter road in a few weeks. So next time you try to start an arguement don't nitpick a post and twist my words despite my original point being in agreement with what you have actually said and tried to argue

Now you're protesting a wee bit too much. Queens played very well from what I've seen but let's not forget they weren't really playing rangers.

Hibs skelping your old club 3-0 a couple of times, Killie doing the same, Sevilla earning me some decent coin at even money(!), Uniraea doing the same - all at Fortress ibrox, spring immediately to mind. And that's all since 2000, the majority since 2005. Not that many years, really.

Your old club got taught plenty of footballing lessons over the years - even by your Ugly Sisters.

In no way do I want to detract from what was an extremely entertaining performance from Queens last night, but all they beat was a side of similar quality - on paper at least. The extra pleasure opposition fans are getting from beating this ersatz team is not from claiming some giant-killing feat - the rangers are obviously no giants - but the reaction gained from the buffoons who continue to peddle the "same club" nonsense.

And yes, I know exactly what the above says about my team's capitulation the other week.

I should have made it clearer. I was talking about performances since we were put into the lower league. Only performance that might come close would be Uniteds performance at Tannadice but i never watched that game so cant really comment.

I should have made it clearer. I was talking about performances since we were put into the lower league. Only performance that might come close would be Uniteds performance at Tannadice but i never watched that game so cant really comment.

Fair enough, but two and a half isn't really "many", is it. If you meant you were talking about the new club, you just had to say. That would have cleared any confusion.

Fair enough, but two and a half isn't really "many", is it. If you meant you were talking about the new club, you just had to say. That would have cleared any confusion.

Or alternatively you could stop acting the c**t.

I should have made it clearer. I was talking about performances since we were put into the lower admitted into the league. Only performance that might come close would be Uniteds performance at Tannadice but i never watched that game so cant really comment.

He was actually but I did hear there was bother just before we arrived ......!?!

yep. Hitting people for singing certain karaoke songs and fighting amongst theirselves at points. Disgusting bunch was how a source close to the proprietor put it. Tbf I think they were local sevconians :-(

Archived