Queens v Rangers

the players have let themselves, the manager and the support down.

Ah , the punch line to the classic:after a gubbing by a bunch of diddies, what was said to the inflatable players & manager of the inflatable club?

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive credit has to go to James Fowler for the improved style of football that has stated to surface in recent months. When he took over from McIntyre I thought it would be a continuation of a similar style of play but this has been anything but the case. Wee Danny for the 1st time in ages was back yesterday and long may it continue. In some ways it might be a bad thing that our game was the only game on tv in a national channel as any manager not impressed by Durnan, Reilly, McShane and in particular Holt needs there head examined. Cant actually believe how bad Lee McCulloch was.

A couple of thoughts from last nights trip.

Great afternoon/teatime in the New Bazaare, the Globe and the Salutation, all good lads!!

On to the game.....

Out played, out fought and given a proper lesson on how to play football.

Holt outstanding, and your centre half (No5) won't get an easier game all season!

Ally, if your ill timed announcement was supposed to give us a stir, it didn't f*ckin work did it? Do the right thing and leave quietly!

Queens have got a cracking side, wish em well for the rest of the season (bassas)!!

Glad I'm f*ckin off for a couple of weeks!

One unhappy Loyal Rangers Supporter!

Feliz Navidad

A couple of thoughts from last nights trip.

Great afternoon/teatime in the New Bazaare, the Globe and the Salutation, all good lads!!

On to the game.....

Holt outstanding, and your centre half (No5) won't get an easier game all season!

Ally, if your ill timed announcement was supposed to give us a stir, it didn't f*ckin work did it? Do the right thing and leave quietly!

Queens have got a cracking side, wish em well for the rest of the season (bassas)!!

Glad I'm f*ckin off for a couple of weeks!

One unhappy Loyal Rangers Supporter!

Feliz Navidad

Just as I wished for you then, Rob?

An enjoyable trip, but for the outdoor bit.

Just as I wished for you then, Rob? An enjoyable trip, but for the outdoor bit.

Aye no worries MT, we are f*ckin miles off, don't know which is worse for us at the moment, the c*nts on or off the pitch?

Still a good trip despite another piss poor result and performance

Cheers Rob

When I was in yesterday collecting my ticket, the club were hoping for a crowd in the region of 5-6k. Don't think we can hope for much more tbh what with Xmas round the corner and the game being televised and played on a Friday night.

Great turn out on the night with around 3500 home fans in the crowd. Hopefully some of them will return this Saturday for the visit of Cowdenbeath following the immense performance by the players last night. A crowd of 2000 is the least the team deserved

'mon the South

mePvR5.gif

There's an unintentional bit of context here. Dale Carrick once played for the Queens Supporters' team Dynamo Doonhamers. He was about nine at the time, his uncle used to organise the team, and he let Dale play in a friendly. I played up front with him that day. True story.

The Sun was a joke today....6/7 pages, and barely a mention about queens! The Rangers must now understand that their placing in Scottish football has changed.

They're still stuck in a late 80's, early 90's paradigm, and I doubt it's going to change until they get a new era of sports journalists or more likely go tits up.

On to the game.....

Mark Durnan is the best centre half in the league.

Don't you know Hearts recently had the ballon d'or winner and all members of the world 11. Danny "plays one out for five" Wilson and Alim "couple of lucky long range efforts" Ozturk are much better players than Mark "doesn't play for hearts so must be shite" Durnan.

Don't you know Hearts recently had the ballon d'or winner and all members of the world 11. Danny "plays one out for five" Wilson and Alim "couple of lucky long range efforts" Ozturk are much better players than Mark "doesn't play for hearts so must be shite" Durnan.

Durnan is certainly up there.we will be lucky to keep him. But try not take things so seriously! Infact i hope more people think that hes not that good better chance of holding onto him.

Durnan is certainly up there.we will be lucky to keep him. But try not take things so seriously! Infact i hope more people think that hes not that good better chance of holding onto him.

I'm not taking things so seriously just find it quite amusing after hearts beat a few diddies and a team they have owned for years they suddenly think every one of their players are world beaters. A very good side at this level yes but remember a good chunk of that side were getting their arse handed to them week in week out in the top flight last season.

What a state to get yourself into. :lol:

They were like that while in the Second Division too- anyone who named any non-QoS players in their Select XI of the Season received torrents of inquisition from Dumfries.

Cowden fans were the same the previous season.

They were like that while in the Second Division too- anyone who named any non-QoS players in their Select XI of the Season received torrents of inquisition from Dumfries.

Cowden fans were the same the previous season.

As we broke all records at that time, sorry bout that.

There's an unintentional bit of context here. Dale Carrick once played for the Queens Supporters' team Dynamo Doonhamers. He was about nine at the time, his uncle used to organise the team, and he let Dale play in a friendly. I played up front with him that day. True story.

A classic big-man, little-man combination!

Think some of our fans are a bit sensitive at times. Lets not let it get in the way of the hearts/ qos love in though. Still cant believe the absolute molesting we gave the rangers. Superb scenes.

Archived