Queens v Rangers

Losing Kerr is a huge blow, both for what he offers, but also because none of the alternatives fill me with much confidence. Any chance of getting Derek Young on an emergency loan?

I'd go with Kidd. Fowler needs to be managing from the side. He was a liability at home to Hearts which I think was his last start? He was charging into tackles and harassing the referee. It was good to see the passion and enthusiasm from him, but he has too much riding on the games now that he is manager and it affected his performance. Dzierzawski is a lost boy at this level and would be like playing with a man less, in what is going to be an important midfield battle. Kidd gets the nod from me as the lesser of three evils, but also because I'm told his best performance for us was at Ibrox earlier in the season.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dzierzawski is a lost boy at this level and would be like playing with a man less

Bit harsh. Kerr was awful and got rightly hooked last week. He was the lost boy on the park and was like playing with a man less. Thought Kev and the whole midfield had a really good spell in the second half until we conceded the second.

All the people acting as if Kerr is some sort of messiah, he was absolutely horse at Tynecastle last Saturday. I'd start him, but I'm not stressing out at the prospect of him being out injured tonight.

We miss Kerr when he's not in the side. Im with cammy, the alternatives dont fill me with a great deal of confidence, particularly in a big game like this.

Kerr does a lot of work that seems to go unnoticed. The focus is always on his mistakes

The Rangers line up will be the same as last weeks. That was the same as the weeks before which was the same as the weeks before which was the same as the week before.

The subs will be the same as last week. Which was the same as the week before which will be the same as the week before and so on and so on.

The only changes ever made are down to injury or suspension. Unfortunately Mohsni isnt injured or suspended

McCoist tenders resignation as Rangers manager

:o on the day of a game. Did not see that coming at all.

Who am I going to shout abuse at now? :(

eta - seemingly hes tendered his resignation but might not leave straight away :unsure2: cant exactly sing "getting sacked in the morning" if thats the case

Damn you Ally *shakes fist*

The Rangers line up will be the same as last weeks. That was the same as the weeks before which was the same as the weeks before which was the same as the week before.

The subs will be the same as last week. Which was the same as the week before which will be the same as the week before and so on and so on.

The only changes ever made are down to injury or suspension. Unfortunately Mohsni isnt injured or suspended

Every Queens player just run at Moshni, pass to Moshni, hit long balls in the direction of Moshni, a truely terrible defender.

I hope whoever takes temporary charge at The Rangers is as loyal as McCoist to the team, in particular to MOSHNI and BOYD!

Archived