Queens v Rangers

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TOPFITTER

This is disappointing news. I fully expect a dead dog bounce from them now. How very selfish of Mr McCoist - he could have waited.

I agree with you qos_75 and fully expect those players ALI has stood by, signed and given 1st games will give that bit extra tonight for their beleaguered manager, and who will suffer ? hopefully not Queens.

As for Kerr,,can't believe the hoohaa, looks good when team would coast a game with or without him, when needed to be the

Derek Young type influence is found wanting IMO. Give Kidd or Dzierzawski the responsibility but I think the manager may surprise us and put a defender in midfield and put Hoops at Right Back, then again maybe not :wacko:

If it was mind games why didn't he do it prior to their much more significant game against Hearts?

It doesn't change much if you ask me. Their players are still unmotivated mercenaries and he's still a hopeless manager.

The situation is the same for us. If all our players perform to something approaching their best, we're good enough to get a result. If anyone has an off day, or the attitude is wrong then The Rangers will be too strong for us.

You can just see it. They win and one of Miller, McCulloch or Boyd are interviewed all tearful and say the win was for 'the Gaffa'.

Mind you it would pleasing if they just let us pump them as a farewell gift for McCoist.

Guest TOPFITTER

You can just see it. They win and one of Miller, McCulloch or Boyd are interviewed all tearful and say the win was for 'the Gaffa'.

Mind you it would pleasing if they just let us pump them as a farewell gift for McCoist.

It would be nice if this was a future quiz question ; "Which football club defeated Rangers in Ally McCoist's last game in charge 12th December 2014?" rather than "Which former Queens player scored for Rangers in their last game (a victory) before Ally McCoist left the manager's post ?"

Guest TOPFITTER

We need some songs for the home fans to sing tonight

"Should I stay or should I go"

"Please dont go"

"Wheres your Ally gone"

"Youre not getting sacked in the morning"

Any others?

"You're Simply A Pest"

"ALLY be seing you in all the familiar places"

Just come home to the McCoist news and a bit thrown by it.

I can see the club being energised by what has to be seen as good news for them. Similarly, I can see Rangers' players raising their game to provide some mawkish send-off.

As for us, not a fan of Kidd at all and hopeful that Kerr can make it.

Archived