Queens v Rangers

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The level of organisation in our team speaks volumes of the professionalism and ability of the management. We are a full-time side but the players always look like they've only just been introduced on the morning of a game. Predictable, pedestrian, and lacking any coherence with individual frailties consistently on display and players out of position.

I got a few texts earlier in the day telling me that McCoist had resigned, and I was partly pleased and partly disappointed. But, this confusion and uncertainty over McCoist is just extra bull-****.

We'll probably come out in the 2nd-half and up-the-tempo a bit as usual for 15-20 minutes, and then start p***ing around again.

<<<head's gone.

Out of interest why would you be disappointed if he'd gone?

That was very impressive from Queens - Some excellent football all over the park, but the midfield, with Kerr and Carmichael in particular looking very classy. Shame Baird is a greedy b*****d and didn;t slip the boy in on the left. However Baird does love a late goal against The Rangers so hopefully this is repeated,,,

Queens on top here by miles only player for rangers that looks dangerous is aird. Queens should be at least 2 up, some bad desisions by baird and russell when the didn't lay off the ball. If rangers push on a few more balls over the top should have ally looking out his beachgrove manual.

Out of interest why would you be disappointed if he'd gone?

It's just more regret that it's all went so wrong under his management. Sure, he's had challenges and such, but it's got to the stage where you're getting annoyed with him, despite the fact I still mind him as a great player. It's that conflict between remembering him as a great player/goal-scorer and getting pretty annoyed with the way things are going.

Edit:

It's just more regret that it's all went so wrong under his management. Sure, he's had challenges and such, but it's getting to the stage where you're getting annoyed with him, despite the fact I still mind him as a great player. It's that conflict between remembering him as a great player/goal-scorer and getting pretty annoyed with the way things are going.

Fair enough, he's a god awful coach though so I would've thought you'd want him out.

Big second half for rangers.

Archived