Did anyone get the Koln then?

Personally delighted with them.

Thought about it but didn't bother in the end. I thought they looked okay but I didn't really want them. I picked up both C/Ws of the Intacks in the Spzl drop, some custom Spezials and Atlantas recently so that's probably enough! I'll try (and fail no doubt) for the Dublins next week.

Still have my Dublin's from 03, sold one pair a couple years back for just short of £280 on eBay. 

Luckily know someone who works in Size? So will get a pair tomorrow, without having to worry about sitting on the net hitting F5 every second. 

Still have my Dublin's from 03, sold one pair a couple years back for just short of £280 on eBay. 

Luckily know someone who works in Size? So will get a pair tomorrow, without having to worry about sitting on the net hitting F5 every second. 

I'm try my luck online but I'm a much bigger fan of the Koln so if I can't get them, I'll not be too disheartened. I'd imagine there will be a tonne of people going tits when they realise they've sold out by 8.01am though.

People queuing outside the store in Dundee at 14.00 this afternoon and they're not released till 8am tomorrow. Absolute madness for a pair of trainers. They looked at least 40 years old as well.

Stockholms SNS Gtx Part 2 looks decent.

On 27/10/2017 at 13:53, Shandon Par said:

My first pair of Air Max since about 1991..

FCE020F6-520C-4B32-AB84-E85137E6A534.jpeg

Is there any chance you could post a picture of them? Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! That was a joke based on the fact that they look a bit camouflage and therefore I couldn't see them.