I think I used to have a pair of Superstars but I can't find them anywhere online. White tongue and then half of the trainer was red and the other half was black; a bit like bowling shoes. Both sides had a weird design with circles on them. Absolutely loved them when I was younger.

AND IT GOES A LITTLE SUMMIN LIKE THIS

They were my school trainers. Looking back I can't believe I actually wore trainers to school.

I see kids wearing trainers to school and think they look like utter pikeys. Can't believe I did as well.

Kids without uniform in general look like minks.

I see kids wearing trainers to school and think they look like utter pikeys. Can't believe I did as well.

I had total 90s for a short time in 1st year, then everybody started getting more fancy. K-Swiss ones were also a favourite, abdy and their dug had a black Helly Hansen jacket to.

Aye totally tinky wearing trainers to school. The people that wore proper shoes got slated aswell. :lol:

I had total 90s for a short time in 1st year, then everybody started getting more fancy. K-Swiss ones were also a favourite, abdy and their dug had a black Helly Hansen jacket to.

Aye totally tinky wearing trainers to school. The people that wore proper shoes got slated aswell. :lol:

It's all about what looks good at the time IMO. I'm sure most people cringe at what they wore in primary school/early high school, but if you looked good to people of your age group at that time, then you were doing it right. No ones going to think you're some suave gentleman if you dress like your 40 in second year.

Some of the trainers kicking about my school are well and truly horrendous. Black Hurraches, an inordinate amount of black and white Gazelle OGs, loads of all black Superstars, black Airmaxes and plenty of ZX Fluxs.

Kids in uniforms get bullied. Potato, potahto.

Just make it the rule that they have to wear uniform, and sorted. We all had to when I went to school, I don't see why today's scrotes shouldn't have to.

Just make it the rule that they have to wear uniform, and sorted. We all had to when I went to school, I don't see why today's scrotes shouldn't have to.

It was a rule at my school. Just that nobody gave a shit. I got shown around on my first day by a 6th year wearing this rangers top poking through his zipped hoody. Tragic.

post-14721-14225527721999_thumb.jpg

Wait.. You're an Arbroath fan, who's second team is Dundee United, that is very 'Celtic' minded and you owned Rangers tops. What the f**k.

No I never had a fucking rangers top you silly person. The boy showing us about, the 6th year had one on.

Keep up Deeboy and less of the 'Celtic Minded' pish fae you!!! :P

Edited by 1320Lichtie

No I never had a fucking rangers top you mongo. The boy showing us about, the 6th year had one on.

Keep up Deeboy and less of the 'Celtic Minded' pish fae you!!! :P

You'd be best amending your comment before a mod sees it.

I just quoted it for shits and giggles.