Just now, JakeSAFC said:

So youd wear trainers like that out because they are funny?

Jesus wept.

I haven't said that, I find them amusing yes, would I wear them? no.

You really are getting upset over a pair of gutties for no good reason.

I haven't said that, I find them amusing yes, would I wear them? no.
You really are getting upset over a pair of gutties for no good reason.

Not upset at all, if i owened them i would probably be upset because they are absolutely shite.

You say your not upset, yet youve replied to every post ive made about them on here. If anything you're upset because I think they are ugly as f**k.

Just now, JakeSAFC said:

Has a tiny cock because i wouldnt wear those disasters out and about?

Jeezo, I do worry about some people.

I wouldn't wear them either and I have a moderately sized cock. I don't blame you at all.

1 minute ago, JakeSAFC said:

Not upset at all, if i owened them i would probably be upset because they are absolutely shite.

You say your not upset, yet youve replied to every post ive made about them on here. If anything you're upset because I think they are ugly as f**k.

I have commented previously on the What did you get for Christmas thread (or whatever it's called) before this, but I find your determination to be offended quite amusing on this one.

I have commented previously on the What did you get for Christmas thread (or whatever it's called) before this, but I find your determination to be offended quite amusing on this one.

But youve successfully replied to every post ive made. Just admit your seething that i said they're shite trainers.

735f8e8145d4f599567a74c11f491f22.jpg

Got these Spezials yesterday. I was going to wear them today to kick f**k out of some Grangemouth gypsies but I don't want them ruined in the shite weather.

Nabbed a pair of Roma 68 off eBay for £8.50 + postage.

Absolutely bugger all wear in them.

I'm a 12 so always a bit more difficult to find nice stuff.

I know they weren't silly money ones but really like them and actually feel they're more comfortable than my Adi jeans.

15697689_1485392934822068_3772553300930715697370_1485392931488735_5414592673386615622257_1485393264822035_82022981877021

15 hours ago, Northsea80 said:

I'll see your various pairs of adidas trainers and raise you this pair of vans the Mrs got me for Christmas!

IMG_1482707010.646930.jpg

Fantastic shoes.

If you're a child molester.