The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

What makes me laugh is you got a load of the mopers going on about shite GN threads (holds hands up) but are they posting good GN threads? Are they bollocks, so stop moping & start posting your threads, ya daft wankers. What makes it even funnier is they feel somewhat obligied to post on those acclaimed shite threads.

I do do a search (most of the time) to see if I'm replicating a thread but my search comes up wi nowt, so I post it & then sometimes an o wise wan digs up something close (but no cigar) to mine, some differing wording to the thread, although that's not been happening that recently, eh?

Grimbo

ETA Remember a red dot on this post means you are nominating yourself for operation Yewtree. 

Indeed, the posters that chose to reply have as much responsibility to the thread quality as the OP.

WaffenThinMint is second only to vikingTON in his ability to dish out paragraphs long portions of comprehensive, devastating telt. A shame he very often laces them with the sort of poster-directed rhetoric that Ted Bundy would think a little extreme.

The worst poster is Grimbo.

What happened to @Eoin Doyle ??

I think he still comes on to look but took an absolute ripping for the tattoo that he got and decided to stay away. He still posts on .net and is fairly active on Facebook & Twitter. Completely harmless laddie tbh.

I don't think random guy is the worst poster by a long shot compared to some. His excepts that were included in the 'heads gone of the week - boredom guy' were actually quite funny even if they were at his expense. 

The 'Random Guy's tedious excerpt of the week' had me in stitches.

The one with the Lidl sausage rolls was superb :lol:

5 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

Sergeant Wilson is undoubtedly the worst poster on here. 

1st you couldn't decide, then it was Bennett, then it was some wrestling or MMA punters, even Gunther got a mention. Now it's me, you seem to be over thinking this.

57 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

What tattoo did Eoin Doyle get?

Eoin had obviously done a poor job of explaining exactly what he wanted to the tattooist and ended up getting his entire back covered with a picture of David Gray the singer in a Hibs top looking at his watch and eating a box of Cadbury's Heroes.

2 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

That tattoo is smart.  The abuse he took for it is another example of the Hibs racism that a few of the mods on this forum slyly encourage.

is it f**k. Doyle's probably in the waiting room behind that tit of Hearts fan with the Romanov tattoo for laser removal.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

What happened to @Eoin Doyle ??

Ah Doyle, consistently voted the worst Hibs poster on here.

9 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Doyle's harmless for a 14 year old. It's just a shame he's 24.

As I said when voting for him in the above topic, I get the impression he still does a pish with his trousers at his ankles.

(Presuming you are right handed..) Take a thick black marker in your left hand. Scrawl on the underside of your lower right arm something about Hibs' Cup win in huge, messy capital letters. This will save you hunting online for the image. 

Archived