The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go for DundeeBarry and Sodjesixteenincher - both are very popular posters so they'll be banned.

DundeeBarry rarely posts these days and Sodje is inoffensive.

I'll go for just one and say Reynard and Radford will be stripped of his moderating duties after one tear stained breakdown too many.

:lol:

Been a while since I've had a verbal turd-hurling bout with VT or a ranty one so I'll briefly entertain this:

Only a true mouth-breathing, drop-out would fail understand how the 'Ignore' function works which is unfortunate, since you've now made it quite clear that my posts leave you completely and utterly rattled. So again, if my posts bother you that much, stick me on 'Ignore'.

I thought you'd learned your lesson and given up trying to point-score against me given the last couple of attempts have been nothing more than an abject failure and resulted in you slinking off with your tail between your legs.

Yet again you have sunk to sewer-dwelling depths with your vile persistence trying to paint young 1320Lichtie as a racist. That's not patter or remotely amusing, just nasty bullying. He's not a racist, you know it, leave him alone and stop picking on him.

So perhaps go back to your self-imposed exile in the league one threads where your uber-beige posts and tired "catchphrases" might actually get more than just a glossing-over.

You're an intelligent kid VT, why don't you learn a lesson and just have a bit of a laugh and banter with folk on here instead of being this failed this parody of yourself, persistently trying to be prove that you're something more other than a nasty, bitter, sewer-dwelling wee rodent.

Despite this scathing putdown, I always just feel sorry for you, and ultimately, I just want to give you a big cuddle. Come to Papa xxx

What a guy!

Supras is a fantastic WUM who sometimes gets too invested from time to time. Lichtie is just a bit of a weirdo if anything.

f**k you!! I'm no a weirdo!!! :lol:

I just lack common sense, big time. Really need to watch what I say on the internet

• 1 year later...

Archived