The worst poster on P&B?

The "worst" posters tend to be those who have been banned.

"Annoying" posters are those with whom you tend to disagree with.

The arseholes are the ones with multi-accounts and aliases.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair it's thrown the spotlight on loads of roasters in the same way the mumsnet thread did a while back.

Yeah. It's also outed a few right-on feminist types who don't know what the f**k they're talking about.

Yeah. It's also outed a few right-on feminist types who don't know what the f**k they're talking about.

I never realised the shear amount of pant wetting that went on here.....the wind chaff for some Posters must be unbearable!

To be fair it's thrown the spotlight on loads of roasters in the same way the mumsnet thread did a while back.

True but attempting to use that fact you are anti-rape as some kind of moral high ground and then harping on about is deplorable and incredibly boring.

True but attempting to use that fact you are anti-rape as some kind of moral high ground and then harping on about is deplorable and incredibly boring.

Someone who is anti rape can take the moral highground over anyone even slightly trying to defend or justify it.

I find it hard to actually believe that anyone in their right mind would try and justify rape........discussing the finer points of the case and arguing subjective acts and their legality is a different thing altogether though.

Ched Evans is a convicted rapist (pending appeal).......this is a fact.

I find it hard to actually believe that anyone in their right mind would try and justify rape........discussing the finer points of the case and arguing subjective acts and their legality is a different thing altogether though.

Ched Evans is a convicted rapist (pending appeal).......this is a fact.

Succinctly put, SJC.

Archived