The worst poster on P&B?

Folk that put scores on match threads. Do they think other posters have no Internet access and can't get them? Either that or the forum is full of fuckwits who refresh match threads and have never heard of the likes of BBC Sport pages.

TBF BBC sports shows a goal about 5 minutes after it has went in. flash score.com is probably the best site, as soon as a goal goes in it shows up.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mattydfc. Act like hard-man but is nothing more than simple keyboard gangster.

Fight me 1v1.

M8 plz behave yourself, i dont want to see you get killed.

Xbl getting wide then shitting himself when Radford hinted at him get a ban was hilarious. The subsequent furious back-peddling from the wotsit muncher was quite something.

Wonder who he is posting as now. There's no way he can live without this place.

Shatted himself, I think you'll find.

It's painfully obvious that Supras suffers from Aspergers.

It appears P&B finds this entirely acceptable.

Is accusing people you've never met on the internet of having disabilities something you are proud of Adam? Do you just do it with Aspergers or are you more happy to accuse people of having any multitude of mental disabilities?

Be specific.

tumblr_nfgm8pJA3L1qhw9kro1_500.gif

Oh, well, at least you gave up and posted a GIF.

Albeit it is one that is particularly disturbing. Is this a cry for help Addie?

I'm sorry you get so utterly riled by my posts, please don't do anything silly now.

'Disturbed' by a gif, Fucking hell.

Apologies "Deejango" loves watching it.

I'm not sure why Addie has such gifs on his computer, is he repressing something that really should come out in the open? Come on Addie, we'll support you. There will be no judgment here.

It appears P&B finds this entirely acceptable.

Is accusing people you've never met on the internet of having disabilities something you are proud of Adam? Do you just do it with Aspergers or are you more happy to accuse people of having any multitude of mental disabilities?

Be specific.

Why wouldn’t P&B find that acceptable? I’m not using it as an insult; I’m merely forming an opinion of you based on the content of your posts. Your posts are a textbook example of someone who suffers from Aspergers Syndrome. I’m not really sure how you can accuse someone of having a disability, tbh.

Why wouldn’t P&B find that acceptable? I’m not using it as an insult; I’m merely forming an opinion of you based on the content of your posts. Your posts are a textbook example of someone who suffers from Aspergers Syndrome.

You think you can make accurate opinions based on someone's mental health based on a football forum? Do you do this to all posters or just some?

Also, given the context and the thread you are posting it on, it's obvious you're using it as an insult. Are you going to continue denying this? Maybe you just make sweeping judgments on peoples mental health for a laugh?

I’m not really sure how you can accuse someone of having a disability, tbh.

By posting on a public forum that you think they have a certain mental disability. What you've just done? Lets extend this to other online spaces, if someone posts something you don't like on facebook or twitter are you happy saying that they must have Aspergers syndrome. Is that the same/worse/better than using it on here? Is it a comment you readily make to people you've just met in the street? Be specific.

For anyone looking for an acceptable insult to use on this forum. Adam seems to be demonstrating "you have Aspergers syndrome" to be his one he's comfortable using.

Of course, to point out the absolute obvious, I don't have Aspergers syndrome. It says a lot about the site, and some posters, that they are comfortable using this mental illness to score cheap points.

You think you can make accurate opinions based on someone's mental health based on a football forum? Do you do this to all posters or just some?

Also, given the context and the thread you are posting it on, it's obvious you're using it as an insult. Are you going to continue denying this? Maybe you just make sweeping judgments on peoples mental health for a laugh?

By posting on a public forum that you think they have a certain mental disability. What you've just done? Lets extend this to other online spaces, if someone posts something you don't like on facebook or twitter are you happy saying that they must have Aspergers syndrome. Is that the same/worse/better than using it on here? Is it a comment you readily make to people you've just met in the street? Be specific.

For anyone looking for an acceptable insult to use on this forum. Adam seems to be demonstrating "you have Aspergers syndrome" to be his one he's comfortable using.

Of course, to point out the absolute obvious, I don't have Aspergers syndrome. It says a lot about the site, and some posters, that they are comfortable using this mental illness to score cheap points.

Typical Aspie patter IMO.

Apologies "Deejango" loves watching it.

I'm not sure why Addie has such gifs on his computer, is he repressing something that really should come out in the open? Come on Addie, we'll support you. There will be no judgment here.

Apology accepted.

Aye. You fair have folk rattled on here whilst keeping your head on your shoulders.

I will watch on and learn. That's all I can do for now. (And post disturbing gifs of course).

Of course, Supras, using the term 'windowlicker' is perfectly acceptable and in no way refers to people with disabilities.

It wasn't, and it was removed.

Please, I would urge every poster on this site to read Dee Mans view of rape victims on the Ched Evans. Ideally, it would also distributed to every women he meets and ever comes into contact with. It's best people with his views are ostracised from civilised society.

He's a genuinely disturbed individual.

Uh, I'm making the judgment on myself, not anyone else.

And yes, I'm absolutely confident to state I don't have Aspergers syndrome.

Aye. You fair have folk rattled on here whilst keeping your head on your shoulders.

I will watch on and learn. That's all I can do for now. (And post disturbing gifs of course).

I'm glad you're feeling better. You do seem to get far too riled on this site.

It wasn't, and it was removed.

Please, I would urge every poster on this site to read Dee Mans view of rape victims on the Ched Evans. Ideally, it would also distributed to every women he meets and ever comes into contact with. It's best people with his views are ostracised from civilised society.

He's a genuinely disturbed individual.

Pretty sure it was only one female.

When it's as clear cut as it is reading posts produced by yourself? Yes, I suppose I do think I can make accurate assumptions based on someone's mental health. You have no real understanding of empathy, you're argumentative and are fixated on a number of key points. All three of those areas are key indicators of someone who suffers from Aspergers syndrome. Get any mental health professional to have a gander at your posts and I genuinely believe they would agree with me.

And believe me, I was not using this as an insult towards you. My son suffers from Aspergers, so to insult someone who also suffers from it would be to indirectly insult my own child.

Archived