The worst poster on P&B?

Whats racist by asking why one word is more racist than another one, youre absolutely clueless. :1eye

Im not the SLIGHTEST bit racist no matter what any rocket on here says! ^_^

ETA: if people genuinely, genuinely, genuinely believe that I have anything against any other race and that I am a racist then I think its completely daft.

prove that you aren't racist

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supras is a truly reprehensible poster, like a bear trap waiting for unsuspecting, innocent and amusing individuals like myself. After my recent dalliances with him it has become clear form the anecdotal evidence on here that he just latches onto folk and trolls shamelessly. Now this is immensely tedious. It is utterly classless to use such an important and high-strung issue as rape to gain imaginary internet points, and at the end of the day he never, ever, not once advances an argument or discussion. He states his position then screams at anyone who disagrees or calls them *insert bone of contention here* apologists. People need to be warned.

The first page of the P&B Handbook should be:

1. Don't give out personal information
  2. Don't use sectarian or discriminatory language
  3. Don't reply to Supras

However, as monumentally irritating and reprehensible as he is, he does use the English language in an acceptable manner and supports Smurn. Therefore he does require some special consideration for that aching, morale sucking, pit of despair that is the life of a second-rate-saint.

The fact is that there are worse posters out there, who have no command over the English language and while he runs them close, he is at the end of the day, just a bit of a sad, lonely, vindictive, pull-the-wings-off-a-fly-type c**t. But not as bad as AWRA, Dhensboy etc IMHO

Don't pin this on me, you received condemnation for several posters for the following, disgusting, statements.

1) Women who speak out publically against rape are "mixed up wee chicks".

2) You need a good reason to harm someones career and, apparently, rape isn't a good enough reason.

Minimising the severity of rape, saying it shouldn't affect someones career for example, is the very definition of rape apology. This isn't trolling, this is you making two absolutely horrible statements and refusing to apologise for them.

They both happened, you admit that, and they will follow around the forum.

You could admit your mistakes, and apologise, but instead you have chosen to attack me for so brazenly telling the truth. I'm glad it makes you uncomfortable, and if I was you I'd feel deeply ashamed of those comments. Maybe eventually you'll realise how wrong they were.

If they upset you so much, stop reading them.

Don't want you to be so riled you end up making yourself ill, or anything.

Take a break, champ.

You're right. Since you posted less than two hours ago I have been to the Spar in Muirhouse again and bought a dozen refresher bars. I know, I used to work for a Dentist and I should know better, but f**k it; I needed comfort after your last retort.

I walked in with yellow bits of refresher bar on my teeth and Marjory had my dinner waiting on me. I ate that all too. I'm feeling fat, worthless and consumed far too many carbs. f**k I don't wanna go to the gym either.

Anyway back to my original point - can you stick me on ignore please?

Thanks in advance.

Anyway back to my original point - can you stick me on ignore please?

Um, that's not how it works. You don't bother me, I barely recall a single post you've ever made.

But, I'm somewhat concerned that I have you so utterly rattled. I don't want to cause people harm or anything, for your own benefit, I suggest you stop fretting so much about me. Try and enjoy your life.

If you can't handle my posts, or this forum in general, take a long break. Re-evaluate why something of so little importance is causing you so much stress. I suspect you'll find out much more about yourself, and the real challenges in your life.

There's a good lad.

Don't pin this on me, you received condemnation for several posters for the following, disgusting, statements.

1) Women who speak out publically against rape are "mixed up wee chicks".

2) You need a good reason to harm someones career and, apparently, rape isn't a good enough reason.

Minimising the severity of rape, saying it shouldn't affect someones career for example, is the very definition of rape apology. This isn't trolling, this is you making two absolutely horrible statements and refusing to apologise for them.

They both happened, you admit that, and they will follow around the forum.

You could admit your mistakes, and apologise, but instead you have chosen to attack me for so brazenly telling the truth. I'm glad it makes you uncomfortable, and if I was you I'd feel deeply ashamed of those comments. Maybe eventually you'll realise how wrong they were.

Close_the_Loop_small.jpg

Um, that's not how it works. You don't bother me, I barely recall a single post you've ever made.

But, I'm somewhat concerned that I have you so utterly rattled. I don't want to cause people harm or anything, for your own benefit, I suggest you stop fretting so much about me. Try and enjoy your life.

If you can't handle my posts, or this forum in general, take a long break. Re-evaluate why something of so little importance is causing you so much stress. I suspect you'll find out much more about yourself, and the real challenges in your life.

There's a good lad.

There's a good lad.

tumblr_nfgm8pJA3L1qhw9kro1_500.gif

prove that you aren't racist

Im sure if I had said something racist I wouldve been banned or atleast had a warning, afterall im pretty sure PnB does not condone racism and wouldnt have any racist posts on its forum.

A few ridiculously stupid comments which I admit to does not make me a racist person. I was asking what made one term more racist than another term, and got an answer for it, that was all..

Im sure if I had said something racist I wouldve been banned or atleast had a warning, afterall im pretty sure PnB does not condone racism and wouldnt have any racist posts on its forum.

A few ridiculously stupid comments which I admit to does not make me a racist person. I was asking what made one term more racist than another term, and got an answer for it, that was all..

You would say that now, wouldn't you?

Archived