The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst posters are those who are that weird mix of thick and unhinged but who believe themselves to be intelligent; WaffenThinMint, Longtimelurker, jock001 etc. Monkey Tennis probably falls into that category as well, a shite poster who fancies himself as an intellectual but falls very short indeed.

Courtesy of youtube you can find out if you are mentally disturbed or not with stuff like the Rorschach blot test:

turns out I have nothing to worry about on that score. Suspect there's a few posters on here who would not be able to honestly say the same, if they gave it a go.

Courtesy of youtube you can find out if you are mentally disturbed or not with stuff like the Rorschach blot test:

turns out I have nothing to worry about on that score. Suspect there's a few posters on here who would not be able to honestly say the same, if they gave it a go.

The reason you're called out on thinking you're intelligent when you're not is that you claim to put posters on ignore when they're doing nothing more than poking holes in your arguments.

People nominating the likes of WaffenThinMint are simply doing this wrong. People like him provide some of the more entertaining moments on P+B. Objectively he's terrible but I'd much rather have an idiot like him on the forum than someone with thousands of posts and yet not one memorable one. The Phoenix or Zen Archer basically.

Yeah Milesy is still awful.

Managing to not post about flinging faeces doesn't deserve praise imo.

Jock and LTL are both excellent shouts. Sure he put about half the forum on ignore when he was having one of his bigot apologist moments.

Going back to the Supras talk I think he's a stick on for a banning soon. All the attention seeker types like mhak and xbl seem to eventually manage it.

Your reasoning is flawed - I'm nothing like either of those posters.

And I've been here almost 7 years, I think I'll be fine.

Eoin Doyle gets too much shit on here IMO. Having a pop at him because he has shit gifs - really?

He's harmless and with supras around is hardly anywhere near being the worst.

Eoin Doyle indeed seems like a loveable chap. Don't get what all the negativity toward him's all about.

Oh-You-GIF-5.gif

Eoin Doyle gets too much shit on here IMO. Having a pop at him because he has shit gifs - really?

He's harmless and with supras around is hardly anywhere near being the worst.

You say "harmless", I say "adds absolutely zero with his posts".

You say "harmless", I say "adds absolutely zero with his posts".

You say zero, but I compare to supras who adds negative to his posts. There is worse. A lot, lot worse.

You say zero, but I compare to supras who adds negative to his posts. There is worse. A lot, lot worse.

If they upset you so much, stop reading them.

Don't want you to be so riled you end up making yourself ill, or anything.

Take a break, champ.

Supras is a truly reprehensible poster, like a bear trap waiting for unsuspecting, innocent and amusing individuals like myself. After my recent dalliances with him it has become clear form the anecdotal evidence on here that he just latches onto folk and trolls shamelessly. Now this is immensely tedious. It is utterly classless to use such an important and high-strung issue as rape to gain imaginary internet points, and at the end of the day he never, ever, not once advances an argument or discussion. He states his position then screams at anyone who disagrees or calls them *insert bone of contention here* apologists. People need to be warned.

The first page of the P&B Handbook should be:

1. Don't give out personal information
  2. Don't use sectarian or discriminatory language
  3. Don't reply to Supras

However, as monumentally irritating and reprehensible as he is, he does use the English language in an acceptable manner and supports Smurn. Therefore he does require some special consideration for that aching, morale sucking, pit of despair that is the life of a second-rate-saint.

The fact is that there are worse posters out there, who have no command over the English language and while he runs them close, he is at the end of the day, just a bit of a sad, lonely, vindictive, pull-the-wings-off-a-fly-type c**t. But not as bad as AWRA, Dhensboy etc IMHO

1. Supras

2. H B

3. Throbber

That we racist from Arbroath, needs a mention. What's worst he doesn't even know he's racist!

Whats racist by asking why one word is more racist than another one, youre absolutely clueless. :1eye

Im not the SLIGHTEST bit racist no matter what any rocket on here says! ^_^

ETA: if people genuinely, genuinely, genuinely believe that I have anything against any other race and that I am a racist then I think its completely daft.

Archived