The worst poster on P&B?

7 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I'm not wanting involved any of this pish but it's annoying that folk are calling RandomGuy a liar, but not using the simple but effective name for him of RandomLie. If you do believe him to be lying please call him that and you'll make me happier at least.

I don't think the lie was random to be honest. It was about a very controversial post to be specific.......

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fairly clear that Grimbo isn't some sort of completely selfish manipulative mastermind, and generally keeps a good sense of humour in the face of a lot of jibes. Is it so important to take him to task, to "prove" he has a case to answer, and to come out of all of this as being "in the right"?

Or would it perhaps be possible to drop the personal stuff and give the guy a break? I can't see a downside to that option.

I absolutely agree. He is however, a victim of sharing too much information on a football message board. Naivety perhaps, but unfortunately for him, P&B never forgets and he'll be tainted with it as long as he posts here.

I'm glad to hear his house is fully repaired and he has a new dog.

Just a bit of a curve ball thrown away from roasted pets, throwing shite and pictures of children but, it has to be said: That Elixir is a bit of c**t isn't he?

He knows a good betting system tbf.

I believe the term was crispy Pets.

You monster.

10 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Just a bit of a curve ball thrown away from roasted pets, throwing shite and pictures of children but, it has to be said: That Elixir is a bit of c**t isn't he?

Has the wee c**t been crowdwanking in the Aberdeen threads again?

6 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'm sure he does. I bet he is exactly the sort of inner embra scheme goblin that hangs around in a bookies.

I think you have to be 18 before you can go in a bookies.

The easiest thing to do IMO is stick to the SPL, Divisions 1, 2, and 3 (although caution is needed in the Scottish leagues, it can be a bit of a minefield sometimes), the Premiership, Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, and finally the Blue Square Bet Premier Conference (only this one, not the North and South).

Then look for the top 2-6 teams in the English leagues, and the top 3-4 in Scotland, then check who they are playing. Then the most important thing - checking form. A team could be 2nd in the league but without a win in three games versus a team 18th in the league but unbeaten in four etc. Finally, if the odd's are reasonable, go for it. Double check and once you're sure choose a cheeky 3 or 4 team coupon (I would only pick 5 teams if I felt really confident or the odds were generally quite poor with just 3 or 4 strong favourites).

Take note that I've only done two bets with this method, but won them both. :rolleyes:

£2 for £40 and £5 for £75 - both four team coupons. cool.gif

19 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Has Paulo been having a go at Celtic again?

3 minutes ago, Günther said:

Tell you what, Grimbo may have had his paid up booze cruise with his family, after what he and his family went through ofcourse he deserved it! First of all, the whole fund was set up by the community that know and appreciate Grimbo. What do all you perfectionists do in your spare time?? I'm sure if Grim was asked right now, what do you want? All your possessions intact and your beloved dog still here? Or a free cruise in the back of losing everything? You know as a youngster my greatest fear of a house fire wasn't losing my TV, my laptop, my phone etc, it was my childhood memories, my family photo albums, pics of me and my wee sister growing up, my old school work. That shit can't be replaced! Aye nowadays everything is on clouds etc but that's only been on the go for the last few years. 

Grimbos family lost everything including all their memories which are now in the head only memories, in years to come when he's older those memories will be gone with nothing to look back on. Atleast the cruise was an opportunity for his family to forget the ills they had suffered and gave the chance to create some new memories to grow up with. The local community rallied round Grimbo to give him something back after what he had put into the community. 

I would much rather see guys like Grimbo actually out in the community doing work and giving his free time to his follow persons than have a bunch of anonymous keyboard wankers who think they're the ticket. 

Tell you something, I'm fuckin glad I have never been in grimbos position and I hope to f**k I never will be. I would rather have my family safe and all my possessions some of which cash cannot replace, than a free piss up cruise with my family. And I'm sure Grimbo would've thought the same!

That's a great post Gunther, it really is.

It's been a bad week for RG, grassing and caught lying within a few days of each other. 

Anything to get rid of BoredomGuy, tbh.

I don't think the lie was random to be honest. It was about a very controversial post to be specific.......

Are you suggesting I purposely over exaggerated something to get a reaction? That's not something I've ever done tbh.

Tell you what, Grimbo may have had his paid up booze cruise with his family, after what he and his family went through ofcourse he deserved it! First of all, the whole fund was set up by the community that know and appreciate Grimbo. What do all you perfectionists do in your spare time?? I'm sure if Grim was asked right now, what do you want? All your possessions intact and your beloved dog still here? Or a free cruise in the back of losing everything? He'd have picked the former. You know as a youngster my greatest fear of a house fire wasn't losing my TV, my laptop, my phone etc, it was my childhood memories, my family photo albums, pics of me and my wee sister growing up, my old school work. That shit can't be replaced! Aye nowadays everything is on clouds etc but that's only been on the go for the last few years. 

Grimbos family lost everything including all their memories which are now in the head only memories, in years to come when he's older those memories will be gone with nothing to look back on. Atleast the cruise was an opportunity for his family to forget the ills they had suffered and gave the chance to create some new memories to grow up with. The local community rallied round Grimbo to give him something back after what he had put into the community. 

I would much rather see guys like Grimbo actually out in the community doing work and giving his free time to his follow persons than have a bunch of anonymous keyboard wankers who think they're the ticket. 

Tell you something, I'm fuckin glad I have never been in grimbos position and I hope to f**k I never will be. I would rather have my family safe and all my possessions some of which cash cannot replace, than a free piss up cruise with my family. And I'm sure Grimbo would've thought the same!

If only your many victim's families could say the same.

Archived