The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

And, everyone who's utterly no bothered about Grimbo, is talking about Grimbo.   

Shades of Nigel Farage and Trump.  

The lols provided the likes of VT, Standfree et al should live forever.   This has been the tragic thread of all for the likes of VT and Standfree03.   

It's been horrible viewing but great fun.  Grimbo has played them so well only a select bunch ( outwith PM ) understand.  

Quote PM anytime you with Grimbo.   

Couldn't have done it without the team. 

It's not time (yet) to do the obligatory thank you speech.

Grimbo

15 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

And, everyone who's utterly no bothered about Grimbo, is talking about Grimbo.   

Shades of Nigel Farage and Trump.  

The lols provided the likes of VT, Standfree et al should live forever.   This has been the tragic thread of all for the likes of VT and Standfree03.   

It's been horrible viewing but great fun.  Grimbo has played them so well only a select bunch ( outwith PM ) understand.  

Quote PM anytime you with Grimbo.   

memes-the-most-diabetic-man-in-the-world

A bit like Michigan then, thanks for playing.

Do come back, soon.

Grimbo

Well no, because that's an inanamate object the size of the UK. Which makes your comparison between it and the fact that you are a moral fraudster utterly ludicrous.

You've had an absolute disaster here. Gutted for you.

1 minute ago, vikingTON said:

Well no, because that's an inanamate object the size of the UK. Which makes your comparison between it and the fact that you are a moral fraudster utterly ludicrous.

You've had an absolute disaster here. Gutted for you.

I've forgotten the full story, don't be a stranger, can you remind me all about it?

Thanks in advance.

Grimbo

ETA Vicky is always quick with a reply, I'll set the timer going to see how long it takes before he tells us all about it?

I've forgotten the full story, don't be a stranger, can you remind me all about it?

Thanks in advance.

Grimbo

ETA Vicky is always quick with a reply, I'll set the timer going to see how long it takes before he tells us all about it?

The only "full story" that you've lost track of is that of the "anyone who donated" community, that you didn't in fact inform about your second home after scooping up your ill-gotten gains to fund some bin in Bolton. Because you're an utterly shameless, moral fraud.

Just let that sink in.

Just now, vikingTON said:

The only "full story" that you've lost track of is that of the "anyone who donated" community, that you didn't in fact inform about your second home after scooping up your ill-gotten gains to fund some bin in Bolton. Because you're an utterly shameless, moral fraud.

Just let that sink in.

Deflection is one thing

But deflection from a fool is cruel.

So you gone bleat all night or are you gonna tell us, sorry, I am acting alone, the story.

Little snippets are coming back to me but it's best straight from the horses mooth.

Ladies & Gentlemen of P&B, I give you, Vikingtron & The lost adventure in Michigan...

take it away.

Grimbo

Deflection is one thing

But deflection from a fool is cruel.

So you gone bleat all night or are you gonna tell us, sorry, I am acting alone, the story.

Little snippets are coming back to me but it's best straight from the horses mooth.

Ladies & Gentlemen of P&B, I give you, Vikingtron & The lost adventure in Michigan...

take it away.

Grimbo

^^^ word salad

Seek professional help please; your act on this forum is done.

Grim interred his beloved in the back garden and received a pittance in donations from the kindness of others, the real fraudsters are still out there.

THE parents of Madeleine McCann are desperate fore new donations to fund the search for the missing tot.

More than £4.2million has been donated since she disappeared in Portugal in 2007.

Grim interred his beloved in the back garden and received a pittance in donations from the kindness of others, the real fraudsters are still out there.

THE parents of Madeleine McCann are desperate fore new donations to fund the search for the missing tot.

More than £4.2million has been donated since she disappeared in Portugal in 2007.

Nobody cares about your contribution. Unlucky.

Just now, vikingTON said:

^^^ word salad

Seek professional help please; your act on this forum is done.

Whilst we await Vikingtron to compose himself we shall have a short musical interlude, all the way from Michigan...

Grimbo

Archived