The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Corbett getting into the role by having a prostate exam

He got put on his arse by a steel fixer I know for giving it the big I am down in Lymm. Anyway. Moving on.....

Why isn't grim banned?

Why would he be? The Mods see the site getting more activity with nothing overly offensive being said.

Folk should just stop replying to him. It's not overly hard tbh, and it's something that would be good for everyone.

Whilst we await Vikingtron to compose himself we shall have a short musical interlude, all the way from Michigan...

Grimbo

You've spent the last twelve hours "composing yourself" and yet have still failed to respond to basic facts. Such as when you actually informed the local press about your second home.

An absolutely shameless, moral fraud.

Just now, vikingTON said:

You've spent the last twelve hours "composing yourself" and yet have still failed to respond to basic facts. Such as when you actually informed the local press about your second home.

^^^scrambling for relevance 

Already answered that one, see Not Fussed Dindy

When are you going to tell the tale of Missed Michigan, clever clogs?

Grimbo

1 minute ago, vikingTON said:

Erm no you didn't; you tried to deflect away from it and failed to do so. Seek help please, you delusional fantasist.

Why don't you just tell the story vicky, it's fabulous, tell us what a bright boy you are.

Grimbo

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Grimbo the holocaust survivor. Jesus.

It's a shame that Dr Graeme Skidmarks isn't the type of utter weirdo to report a post on an online forum, as surely to Christ someone stalking a poster and posting their real name on the forum would be a ban.

Last post for you beige boy ok, wasted more than enough time on you.

option 1. Good c***s.

option 2. Bad Uns.

option 3. beige brigade.

I reply only to option 1 & 2.

You are option 3.

Consider yourself honoured I've replied, it won't happen again, post truth honest (haha) man (haha).

Jog.

Grimbo

58 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Far be it for me to white knight Grim, the guy's posting does my nut in and he is clearly his own worst enemy, but anyone suggesting that him declaring in the press that he had a rented out house in Bolton or that he had house insurance would have affected people's decision to donate money is either a bit wet behind the ears or lives in an alternate reality. People would have donated to help him in the immediate aftermath of the fire - the insurance would have taken months to pay out and no one would've expected him to evict his tenants and relocate hundreds of miles away.

Whether they would have expected it to be spent on a cruise is another point entirely of course.

Let's face facts. Grimbo is some kind of sexual deviant who gets off on the feeling of oppression and/or singed fur. There's no other explanation for his, frankly, psychotic behaviour.

Remember folks, he's wanking to this.

Can't believe Grimbos spent his entire evening on this thread posting shite and taking shite.

Not got anything else to be doing with your time? f**k sake.

For what it's worth, he isn't the only one. [emoji23]

15 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is this on all night now? It's like a pie and bovril news channel, on 20 minute loop.

At least you get to see the lovely Babita Sharma on BBC News 24.

worldnewslondonlivebbcnews12082012-5.jpg

Let's face facts. Grimbo is some kind of sexual deviant who gets off on the feeling of oppression and/or singed fur. There's no other explanation for his, frankly, psychotic behaviour.

Remember folks, he's wanking to this.

For what it's worth, he isn't the only one. [emoji23]

TMI, Sweeper.

56 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

TMI, Sweeper.

See now Morph you've quoted someone from a page back (well on my phone it's a page back) & already the name calling of me begins. 

So now do I stand up for myself & have a pop back at some random  who has never met me. calling me a w****r & making up shit about me? Then next the other individuals will be in to give it their best & it's all happening again. 

People start to moan then about all the shit I post but it's only reactive, I don't instigate it but I'm not going to just stand there & allow them to get away with it.    

Grimbo 

Archived