Question Time

Elixir

Just now, mizfit said:

He even admits on the video he broke the law, regardless of the conditions, the stress, or what other reason was given, he is guilty.

Although I'm still convinced he'd have been pardoned eventually.

JUST SUPPORT R BRAVE BOYZ !!!111

6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Is anybody actually allowed to condemn 'Marine A' and his actions, or will the right-wing snowflakes start accusing us of being traitors and terror apologists? This is PC gone mad. 

No. I did it on a friend's Facebook post after he was first convicted and the responses were actually hilarious. One of her friends was posting shite like "He was defending his country!!!111" for half the evening and seemed convinced that murdering people in those situations was fine as it meant the "terrorist" was no longer coming to Scotland to potentially kill her.

Fucking lunatics. 

1 minute ago, Wasperoonie said:

So in summary the Ruth highlights from tonight were "this bloody panel', calling a female panelist" love" and refusing to share a bed with Paul Nuttall. Quite the mixed bag.

She didn't say she wouldn't share a bed with him. Just that she didn't want to wake up with him, she really is a wee dirty.

She didn't say she wouldn't share a bed with him. Just that she didn't want to wake up with him, she really is a wee dirty.

I'm not sure she is built for creeping out quietly before the sun comes up.

f**k, can't remember the last time Labour had the best panellist on QT.

If Ruthie was held up to the same scrutiny as Salmond and Sturgeon she'd have been history long ago.

11 hours ago, Wasperoonie said:

So in summary the Ruth highlights from tonight were "this bloody panel', calling a female panelist" love" and refusing to share a bed with Paul Nuttall. Quite the mixed bag.

Yes well summarized. She also could not give an answer to the EU citizens question because she was not in the PM's position of making a decision. Yet she spends entire weeks attacking any decision made by the FM. Wee sook keeping in with Theresa. I also did not quite grasp Dumbleby's comment about Carlisle still being in England? Mind you that paled in comparison to Andrew Neill saying later that Nicola Sturgeon was planning to rebuild Hadrians wall so maybe he knows something we don't about a hard border.

The same people who condemn Sturgeon as "Wee Nippy" would have watched Ruth last night with her "stop it, Len" and "this bloody panel" and calling Nandy "love" and shiting out of passing an opinion on something with her "I am not the Prime Minister I don't make that decision" and thought she was doing a good job. Deluded. I'm glad my internet wasn't working last night, if I'd been posting about that as I watched it I would have done myself an injury.

I did enjoy the American girl, however.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The same people who condemn Sturgeon as "Wee Nippy" would have watched Ruth last night with her "stop it, Len" and "this bloody panel" and calling Nandy "love" and shiting out of passing an opinion on something with her "I am not the Prime Minister I don't make that decision" and thought she was doing a good job. Deluded. I'm glad my internet wasn't working last night, if I'd been posting about that as I watched it I would have done myself an injury.

I did enjoy the American girl, however.

I find the American "girl" annoying when she appears on Sky along with Carol Malone/Michelle Dewberry/Julia Heartless Brewer and above all others that smarmy faced Andrew Pearce. But I am of course biased. It was interesting to hear the Yank referring to "us" in discussions about the UK as I believe she remains a US citizen? She also said the SNP was in the same place as UKIP so her political grasp is weak. UKIP of course sits at the heart of the May government

1 minute ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I find the American "girl" annoying when she appears on Sky along with Carol Malone/Michelle Dewberry/Julia Heartless Brewer and above all others that smarmy faced Andrew Pearce. But I am of course biased. It was interesting to hear the Yank referring to "us" in discussions about the UK as I believe she remains a US citizen? She also said the SNP was in the same place as UKIP so her political grasp is weak. UKIP of course sits at the heart of the May government

I've never seen her before. I just found her attractive.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The American girl said something along the lines of the SNP aren't doing their day job and it pissed me off a wee bit.

Kate Andrews is her name and she is with the Institute for Economic Affairs. Mark Littlewood from the IEA expressed positive views on Scottish Independence recently so maybe she

is of an independent mind herself. I think she is a Registered republican but did not support the Donald

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The American girl said something along the lines of the SNP aren't doing their day job and it pissed me off a wee bit.

She stated that the SNP have never come up with any policies except independence, and that is why they struggle(!) .  Apparently she didn't know they've been the Scottish government for a decade, have all but 3 Scottish UK seats, or that slab and Ruthie wouldn't be able to function were it not for blanket opposition to every SNP policy.