Question Time

Elixir

Guardian columnist Owen Jones is a Labour cheerleader.

Interested to see what Tim Farron has to say given that he's a shoo in for lib dem leader

I noticed that he's pledged that his first opposition day bill that he'd put forward if chosen as leader is to end the gay blood ban. So he'd have my full support there.

And Owen Jones is the kind of person who will always criticise Labour for not being left wing enough, but will never think of voting anyone but Labour.

Edited by Sooky

I noticed that he's pledged that his first opposition day bill that he'd put forward if chosen as leader is to end the gay blood ban. So he'd have my full support there.

And Owen Jones is the kind of person who will always criticise Labour for not being left wing enough, but will never think of voting anyone but Labour.

I'm against gay blood. It would be bad enough being in a car accident and needing a blood transfusion without having to change all your soft furnishings when you got home.

I've applied to get on next week, probably not much chance but fingers crossed.

Might not help that one of my questions submitted was "Has the post referendum landscape in Scotland left the Unionist parties scrambling for relevance and destined for failure?"

I got the phone call today from the guy at the bbc. Place in audience sorted. :D Now what to have for my second question. The first one will be about the aplitting of the labour party.....

Why do people think we have lots of foreigners coming over just for the benefits? Don't they understand a life on benefits is hard, undignified and no way to live a life at all

He's not been too critical of the ed snp and so I reckon he'd be voting for them if he could.

In England there really is no left wing alternative in a FPTP system. The greens are in the running for some seats and I'm pretty sure Jones was very much in favour of them.

He's a left wing columnist and as a result is easily dismissed by a lot of people down south.

Why do people think we have lots of foreigners coming over just for the benefits? Don't they understand a life on benefits is hard, undignified and no way to live a life at all

Because the sun and the daily mail say so.

We don't see "our country" as ending at Berwick. I find it quite breath taking the intense level of hatred cyber nats have for their own country...

Irony overdose from Pieandbovril's resident self-loather.

We don't see "our country" as ending at Berwick. I find it quite breath taking the intense level of hatred cyber nats have for their own country...

So that will be as the three amigos said, and Dave keeps saying " our united kingdom". My country - Scotland..