Question Time

Elixir

Farage was like a primary school kid with his antics, pulling faces and snide remarks.
Then again that is the intellectual level of his target audience.
Exactly. Farage is similar to Trump, in that he knows how to play to his supporters perfectly. Feed them some barely disguised racism and made up pish about the EU and the drooling simpletons will absolutely lap it up.

20 hours ago, Lurkst said:

That poor the night?  Managed to sleep through all of QT and TW...

It  was pretty poor: A mature baking presenter/a young BME  male poet/ a young female engineer/ to show diversity. An aspiring but inexperienced Labour front bencher and the wily Liam Fox. Not really much to be entertained nor offended by the rambling discussions . Fox claimed that in relation to International Womens day that he had " worked for two female Prime Minister" to show that Conservatives were ahead of Labour. He won his seat in 1992 when Mrs T had stood down and all his Government positions were under John Major and more recently Cameron  and then May-so which one was the 2nd female?  Of course he may well  have "worked" for Mrs T as a loyal Conservative  whilst a GP  before 1992, so I will let him away with it. That perhaps shows how dull it was.

Shami  and Hitchens, think I'll give it a miss. I'm so reasonable, fair and smug v I'm so controversial, fearless and smug. Although Paris Lees whoever she is looks like she might be up for getting her tits* out. 

https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/976513336752984064

* After googling, the tits could be a fairly new acquisition.

Edited by welshbairn

McDonald always comes over as a bit of a hawke when it comes to defensive matters. He was one of the first to condemn Russia and Putin. A wee bit too eagerly in my opinion.

I don't think it's any surprise he's conveniently on QT tonight. He won't disagree too much on the anti-Putin / Russia rhetoric.  

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It utterly baffles me how people can listed to all the information about how Brexit is going to f**k the country sideways, and still just respond with "Well we voted for it"

The c*nts who bang on about how we voted to leave the customs union are the worst. Anyone who says they had ever heard of the customs union prior to the referendum is a liar.

Or the ubiquitous, "Why can't people just be more positive about Brexit? All anyone ever does is look at the downsides." They probably go into cancer wards and tell them that they should be happy about all the money they're going to save on haircuts.