Question Time

Elixir

Welshbairn explained it perfectly to you a couple weeks back and you had no answer

Don't know what you're referring to, but glad you need your buddy for hauners. Maybe you should try explaining 'it' to me yourself.

Though we both know you can't, you're opposed to SCOTTISH nationalism, not nationalism per se. And had to pretend you were on some noble anti-nationalist crusade to not expose what a cretin you are. Now we all know and you're raging.

Swinney did pretty well there, the camera also caught quite a few smug wee smiles from him!

Having read all the remarks about him on here, I was expecting a slavering thicko.

Thought he came across very well.

Ashdown was very poor, Angus Maude tried very hard not to look too self satisfied and Alistair Campbell contributed very little.

Thought the woman - whose name eludes me - did well, too.

Swinney did pretty well there, the camera also caught quite a few smug wee smiles from him!

Swinney was a terrible and inept SNP leader who took them close to disaster. It was the return of Salmond that turned round the fortunes of the party. Swinney has nothing to be smug about. It's easy to bask in the reflected glory of others' hard-earned achievements.

Swinney was a terrible and inept SNP leader who took them close to disaster. It was the return of Salmond that turned round the fortunes of the party. Swinney has nothing to be smug about. It's easy to bask in the reflected glory of others' hard-earned achievements.

Yeah I'm sure he played no part at all. He's just the Deputy First Minister and Finance Secretary.

Having read all the remarks about him on here, I was expecting a slavering thicko.

Ashdown was very poor, Angus Maude tried very hard not to look too self satisfied and Alistair Campbell contributed very little.

Angus Maude has been dead for over 20 years. I assume that you are referring to his son, Francis.

Angus Maude has been dead for over 20 years. I assume that you are referring to his son, Francis.

:lol: That's probably why he wasn't looking too self satisfied...

Paddy actually came across pretty well on the interview I saw him on, on the Sky election coverage at silly o'clock. Didn't see QT.

Yeah I'm sure he played no part at all. He's just the Deputy First Minister and Finance Secretary.

Under Swinney's leadership, the SNP only won 5 seats in the 2001 general election. Do you think that he could have led the SNP to victory last night?

Under Swinney's leadership, the SNP only won 5 seats in the 2001 general election. Do you think that he could have led the SNP to victory last night?

Did I say that? You said he was basking in other people's achievements, I pointed out they are partly his too. You seem to be basking in them he certainly did a shitload more than you did.

Paddy actually came across pretty well on the interview I saw him on, on the Sky election coverage at silly o'clock. Didn't see QT.

I saw him on BBC earlier on, and he didn't do well then either, imo.

Didn't see the Sky coverage.

Did I say that? You said he was basking in other people's achievements, I pointed out they are partly his too. You seem to be basking in them he certainly did a shitload more than you did.

I am not basking in anything and you have no idea what I did.

What a numpty!

Edited by Bishop Briggs

I am not basking in anything and you have no idea what I did.

What a numpty!

Well I know you did less than John Swinney. And you're the one who said he was basking in other's achievements.

I would say that's more blatant numpty talk than anything I've said.