Question Time

Elixir

Corbyn was better than I expected - apart from that bizarre North Korea comment.

Swinson - utterly out of her depth - was the car crash of the night . . . .

. . . . until Johnson came on - he made her look semi-coherent!!

Sturgeon - by a country mile the best on the night - calm, honest and answered every point clearly and succinctly - without deviating or blustering.

9 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
31 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me...NINTCHDBPICT000522206946-e1568582285904.thumb.jpeg.5e0fdf0e43515e3d852dfc95192fa9fb.jpeg

It will be interesting to gauge what the Tories of East Dunbartonshire made of Swinson's performance, because without them she could well be toast.

I hear the council down there had a power cut during the 2nd half of the programme.

11 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Agree, good pro independence Scottish presence too. Thought the last guy who was asking Nic, who promised it was once in a generation was a Yoon, but by the end think he was a Yes man who just couldn't get his point across emoji23.png
Swinson was a car crash

That was confusing, thought he might have been trying to bring Salmond into it, he's usually the one quoted for the once in a generation thing, but you're probably right.

19 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
42 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me...NINTCHDBPICT000522206946-e1568582285904.thumb.jpeg.5e0fdf0e43515e3d852dfc95192fa9fb.jpeg

It will be interesting to gauge what the Tories of East Dunbartonshire made of Swinson's performance, because without them she could well be toast.

They will all be toast if she hits the button... 🙂

Corbyn was better than I expected - apart from that bizarre North Korea comment.

Sturgeon - by a country mile the best on the night - calm, honest and answered every point clearly and succinctly - without deviating or blustering.
Did he genuinely mix up north and south Korea? They've been using South Korea as an example since announcing the plan. What a tube.

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
48 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Did he genuinely mix up north and south Korea? They've been using South Korea as an example since announcing the plan. What a tube.

He said South Korea

27 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Swinson always acts like she's head girl of the local comprehensive doing a speech at the prize giving.

Makes me think of Legally Blonde but it all goes terribly wrong because she's a bit thick.

Edited by welshbairn