P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there could be a pattern- Spick, Spock and Deidre Barlow croaked it recently and she was well known for her spec(k)s.....

So Stanley Tucci next, who played (s) Puck in A Midsummer Night's Dream?

29 folk maybe in for some points as Sam Simon might last less long than I thought.

His weekly radio show went to a "best of" last night, and the show tweeted this earlier;

Filming was going on when the doctors told Sam his treatment was no longer working

And this latest looks like a eulogy from 2 hours ago..

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks @simonsam for the samsimonfoundation.com.

His take on Roger Ebert means he is one of the few on my list I actually dislike.

His take on Roger Ebert means he is one of the few on my list I actually dislike.

Even as an adoring acolyte of Ebert, I'd like to think those comments were just the painkillers talking. After all, the Simpsons writers have taken the piss out of a lot of people over the years.

I'll still be delighted with my captain bonus when he croaks, though.

Even as an adoring acolyte of Ebert, I'd like to think those comments were just the painkillers talking. After all, the Simpsons writers have taken the piss out of a lot of people over the years.

I'll still be delighted with my captain bonus when he croaks, though.

I went safe and put him down as Captain too, had to google Roger Ebert though. :rolleyes:

Archived