Food You Don't See Anyomore

Quattro. Which was sort of Lilt like fizzy drink. Advert was better than the actual product.

About which it was said: "They've had to stop making it, it was too difficult to get the cats to sit on the cans."

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mars_einer_start.gif

Ooft, what a shout. Absolutely loved those.

I forgot all about 3D Doritos. I miss Hula Hoops Shoks which were mini-hula-hoops in a cube.

80043.jpg

I also miss when McDonald's did hotdogs. And chocolate sundaes.

Are the Super Mousse things almost like ice-cream? I remember ones you used to get which had a panda on the front and you could get them in raspberry ripple flavour. As a 6-year old, they were delicious.

Are the Super Mousse things almost like ice-cream? I remember ones you used to get which had a panda on the front and you could get them in raspberry ripple flavour. As a 6-year old, they were delicious.

Aye that's them

They launched Mousses first then the Super Mousses had sauces in the bottom or like you say, ripples through them

Irn Bru bars. Luminous orange bars which cost me a couple of baby teeth. Also 3d doritos. I'm sure they existed, along with some cone shaped ones. Thought they where brilliant but everyone I mention them too thinks I made them up.

coned shaped ones are Bugles ,you can still get them in B&Ms

Can anyone remember the chocolate sponge, cream/ice cream things you got in the early 90's out the fridge section? They were the doggys danglers.

Nesquick have a similar product out now but it doesn't even come close to that sugary overload from my youth!

Archived