Falkirk v Raith Rovers

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that we favoured Craig Barr, who has only featured in a couple of reserve games, over Perry should hopefully mean the bombscare is heading for the exit door in January.

What are we going to do if Barr is just as bad as Perry hahaha :P !

Living room game for me, it takes me enough to go to Starks with that clown in charge atm, beside the last Raith Vs Falkirk game was possibly the most dull 90 minutes of my life ...

Falkirk easy win, 2-0, we continue to drop places making the Cowdung game Murrays last (one can hope) !

Falkirk will need to make a bit of an arse of this if we are to get a result.

Two teams at polar opposites in terms of confidence and form, but I'll get my super-positive head on and go for a 1-1.

Vaulks will be a miss and we could draft in Smith for Taiwo to go in the centre, that in effect would be us down to 10 men......

But it looks like and hopefully be Cooper.....Id rather have Houstie dig his boots out than start with Smith.....

Champion wee day, Hibs V Rangers 12.15, funny wanting to see Rangers win whilst in the same league and fear they wont, then we could be looking at jumping into the play off positions with a win for the first time this season I think......the beauty of a 5.30 kick off

Same applies with QOS.....still would be funny if Rangers got beat, tho Id take a draw......

Looking forward to Saturday, more than xmas noo........

I'm happy that we've managed to find the balance in winning games and also keeping clean sheets. Houston might actually be starting to win me over..

Although they aren't on a good run, Raith still make it difficult for teams and are probably up there with Livi in the masters of boring football

I don't think we will miss Vaulks that much. There's a few more players in our XI that I would fear missing rather than him. Think we will shade it 1-0

Steady away. Same shape and drive as the last few games and we will be fine. Raith, like us were dreadful earlier in the season but seem to have got worse. Even Houston's biggest critics can't deny we have improve a fair bit.

We won't roll over them but I see 2-0 or 3-1 win likely.

I'm happy that we've managed to find the balance in winning games and also keeping clean sheets. Houston might actually be starting to win me over..

Although they aren't on a good run, Raith still make it difficult for teams and are probably up there with Livi in the masters of boring football

I don't think we will miss Vaulks that much. There's a few more players in our XI that I would fear missing rather than him. Think we will shade it 1-0

In that there are 11 players on the pitch running about trying to looking like they know what their doing?

Easy win for Falkirk imo 3-0

Archived