Falkirk v Raith Rovers

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Elliot's hand ball was a penalty as was McKay being brought down tbf, ref gave neither so I'm fine with that ... Falkirk edging us in chances but aslong as its 0-0 its anyones game ... Does Callaghan ever not hit the post ? Lad loves cracking the woodwork haha !

I thought Elliot's hand ball was a penalty as was McKay being brought down tbf, ref gave neither so I'm fine with that ... Falkirk edging us in chances but aslong as its 0-0 its anyones game ... Does Callaghan ever not hit the post ? Lad loves cracking the woodwork haha !

To be fair if that goes in its an og surely.

It's pretty sad that these 22 players do this full time for a living and are still as bad as they are.

My 7 year old is saying the players aren't doing what he is taught to do at football training, looking and passing.

I'll get his coach to apply once Murray gets the boot

That'll be due to the cold.

Aye, that'll be it. To clarify, fans having the cold or the cold weather?

Could Murray's fucking aimless style of football also be a factor?

...just got that. D'oh! How small was it to the nearest cm?

Must be a youngster, I think 12 fans made it to Stranraer under Anelka

Think he meant the least he's seen at Falkirk.

That said, we were at Falkirk for New Year in the Anelka season. It was absolutely pouring down with howling winds, and we were in the gazebo where the home end is now. I'd like to see how that attendance stacks up against today's.

Don't worry lads, my coupon is up if Rovers lose, so we're at least getting a draw.

I had Dumbarton to win at Cowden at 9/4, Arbroath to win at East Fife at 17/20 and Falkirk at 3/5. Could cash out now but I'd rather have the point.

Archived