Falkirk v Raith Rovers

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbeaten under Malpas .... Hahahaha ! Serious though, harsh on Falkirk, draw was a fair result but that's what happens when you take your chances !

Nice wee gap away from Cowdung now, eases a bit of pressure ....

Fife's Finest's Flag looking resplendent there.

Calum Elliot looking fucking glaikit. Maybe he is thinking about putting in a decent performance for the first time in a year. A goal would just be madness.

He didn't manage the goal but at least he contributed in that game. Something to build on.

We miss an open goal, Raith score a minute later :-(

Nah, it was a great save. The way the Falkirk fans cheered behind the goal made me think it was one of those was it on or over the line controversy's, but watching the replay it was clear cut what happened.

A poor game on the whole, but we'll take the points.

The tired old cliché in this league is the old 'two poor teams' that gets rolled out time and time again. However, I think that was true tonight - neither team were very good and one goal was always going to win it. Much as I didn't think we'd score, I actually thought we'd hold out for a 0-0 as Falkirk didn't really look like scoring either.

Murray's use of subs still leaves a lot to be desired - none until the 80th minute just after we score? Odd. McKay, who again demonstrated his prowess as a playground footballer devoid of a footballing brain, should've made way for Anderson about 60. Suppose we got away with it today, but the game was insipid for much of the second half and it seems Murray was content with us labouring against a Falkirk side who were playing poorly.

McGurn was the only standout on the park today - great performance from him and he was clearly the only candidate for Man of the Match. No idea why McKeown got it.

It's nice to see us win for a change.

Archived