Falkirk v Raith Rovers

Surely we can't be too far away from ordering a giant bronze Dave McGurn. Could go for an action shot, Davie sprawled across the concourse, tipping an imaginary ball round an imaginary post.

Kids could high five it as they go past, adults could kiss it for good luck.

When I was growing up I never thought we would have one as good as Scott Thomson again, but Davie has surpassed him IMO in his performances for the club. Its also testament to his professionalism that he has stuck by us too despite having a couple of kicks in the teeth along the way, like being dropped for McNeil a few years back, many would have spat the dummy at the back of that and left so all credit to him.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd struggle to claim we deserved that on the night, but we were due a break so I'll take it. A good day with the teams below only managing a point from a round of home games.

The Bairns lost a game they should have won with ease. Missed Will Vaulks and need a striker. Raith a poor lot but organised and took their chance well. Move on

What a load of chemically induced pish…..The fabled "Big Falkirk Bairns"…….Ho fuckin Ho….

Dallas was just pitiful. Gave us two corners in the second half that were blatantly bye kicks, at which most of the South Stand just laughed at him. How the f**k that wee man gets paid to run around a pitch being a consistent failure defies logic.

Dallas was just pitiful. Gave us two corners in the second half that were blatantly bye kicks, at which most of the South Stand just laughed at him. How the f**k that wee man gets paid to run around a pitch being a consistent failure defies logic.

I think that we all KNOW why he gets a gig.....unfortunately, libel laws prohibit us saying it.

Played well and lost.

Misseed Vaulks big time and Kieran Duffie needs gone in the summer i just do not see what he brings to the team.

Thank god we have another striker coming in,Botti hasnt been playing well of late and i dont see what Sheppard brings bar pace and a poor first touch.

Some numptie said no much a miss....cough, we weren't as bad as early season central mid, but we were without his dig, composure and general play the best ball on offer, the whole onus of our was left to sibbald and only sibbald.

Duffie had been booked, so obviously was on the various point, that said wasn't as effective as he had been previous 2 games,a little harsh to judge on tonight, same with Botti,he's 19, dragged in through lack of experienced options, he is gonna have games like tonite.

We do need a striker in tho, Botti has done well at times, tho only for 60ish mins but apart from last week, we have struggled when he has went off, smith or shepherd ain't like for like. Shepherd as far as first team goes, has went backwards. His plusses from last season wdre, late sub and attack from wide with pace, he now seems to come on more central, then seems to pull wide and its not happening. He looked to have a big future, being able to come on an change a game, still early yet for him, but I'm thinking on how Elvis used to w****r on about bones and bodies growing in the youngsters and that Shepherd has taken a height sprout.

On the game, I left disappointed but we had numerous chances, when we have been poor earlier in season, we hadn't been creating the chances.... I still feel we should've won, but that's football...alloa next

Dallas was just pitiful. Gave us two corners in the second half that were blatantly bye kicks, at which most of the South Stand just laughed at him.

I heard UEFA have signed up most of the South Stand to referee the Champions League final, en masse.

Raith came for a point and stole three. We did always look a wee bit vulnerable all day though. Really need something up top to partner Loy. I really don't see either of the two kids who played there being good enough.

I though MacKay gave us problems all day clearly looking to get back to Ibrox.

Archived