St Mirren Relegation Express

Told one of my colleagues, who has no interest in football (he earlier talked about Queen's Park Rovers), not to use my Saints cup when making the tea. So he decided to use a Mickey Mouse one saying that seemed more appropriate :lol::lol:

:(

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told one of my colleagues, who has no interest in football (he earlier talked about Queen's Park Rovers), not to use my Saints cup when making the tea. So he decided to use a Mickey Mouse one saying that seemed more appropriate :lol::lol:

:(

It's not all bad. At least you're in a job!

St Mirren.

^^ :lol: that's hilarious, what a 'toys out pram' moment from Div!

Which page is it on?!?

Magic result last night, what a magic season. Hopefully Administration beckons for these sanctimonious cûnts. :lol:

Which page is it on?!?

Magic result last night, what a magic season. Hopefully Administration beckons for these sanctimonious cûnts. :lol:

I doubt we will, but I suppose if there was going to be a fan that's an expert on administrations then it would be a Dundee fan.

Which page is it on?!?

Nah, we're going for administration, liquidation, and a swift journey back to the Premiership as The St Maureen (Scotland) 5089....

Well that's relly confirmed

not all bad really is it? It's Scotland, we are just going from one pish league to another pish league, with alot of pish teams who play pish football with the pish footballers they put out

hopefully Rangers don't get promoted so the Championship next season can actually look a stronger league then the Premiership.

hopefully Rangers don't get promoted

587894.gif

Well that's relly confirmed

not all bad really is it? It's Scotland, we are just going from one pish league to another pish league, with alot of pish teams who play pish football with the pish footballers they put out

hopefully Rangers don't get promoted so the Championship next season can actually look a stronger league then the Premiership.

How could the Championship look strong with pish like St Mirren in it?

It's a pity we've had the financial restructuring and the financial impact of relegation is minimised.

What a set of chumps - screaming for the head of a very successful manager. Lennon must be laughing his head off.

How could the Championship look strong with pish like St Mirren in it?

It's a pity we've had the financial restructuring and the financial impact of relegation is minimised.

What a set of chumps - screaming for the head of a very successful manager. Lennon must be laughing his head off.

Rather ironic coming from a fan of a club with a track record of sacking managers when they are top of the league.

Rather ironic coming from a fan of a club with a track record of sacking managers when they are top of the league.

Nothing wrong with that.

I'm trying to find reasons to be cheerful. There are very few.

1) Morton might get promoted. Derby matches are the life and soul of football. Also, it would be nice to play them in the league again after 15 years of being a division or two above them.

2) If QotS and Hibs stay down, there are some games within a couple hours of me (Newcastle).

Erm... that's about it. :unsure2:

Look on the bright side, at least Gilmour can't trot out his usual line at this stage of the season, 'We're waiting until we find out what league we are in, before any contract negotiations start'.

Well thanks to their ineptitude, problem solved.

Archived