Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it illegal to lie?

At the end of the D4 form for the DVLA about getting your license back, and it the same when applying.

Where you sign that the information provided is accurate it states;

I understand that it is a criminal offence if I make a false declaration to obtain a driving licence and can lead to prosecution.

He lied in circumstances that are a criminal offence.

At the end of the D4 form for the DVLA about getting your license back, and it the same when applying.

Where you sign that the information provided is accurate it states;

I understand that it is a criminal offence if I make a false declaration to obtain a driving licence and can lead to prosecution.

He lied in circumstances that are a criminal offence.

I don't know the details of the form, but sometimes it can say the likes of "have you experienced any of the following...".

In his situation, standard tick boxes such as epilepsy may not be appropriate.

I'm not trying to be an apologist here btw, just thinking of potential complications.

I don't know the details of the form, but sometimes it can say the likes of "have you experienced any of the following...".

In his situation, standard tick boxes such as epilepsy may not be appropriate.

I'm not trying to be an apologist here btw, just thinking of potential complications.

Question 2:

Is there a history of blackout or impaired consciousness within the last 5 years? ■ ■ If YES, please give date(s) and details in section 6

Everything we have heard from the FAI would suggest he should have ticked YES and had ticked NO.

He is quite blatantly a thick self-serving ignorant liar more concerned with himself than any consequences of his actions.

I'm generally a good judge of character, but I have to say I got it wrong here. I originally felt sorry for the fat wreck but now I've found out he's a liar I hope he runs out of biscuits and starves to death

Question 2:

Is there a history of blackout or impaired consciousness within the last 5 years? ■ ■ If YES, please give date(s) and details in section 6

Everything we have heard from the FAI would suggest he should have ticked YES and had ticked NO.

He is quite blatantly a thick self-serving ignorant liar more concerned with himself than any consequences of his actions.

At the end of the D4 form for the DVLA about getting your license back... it states;

Fair enough. Feed him to the baying mob.

Doubt the punishment for that would be as much as culpable homicide though, so the family pushing for extra charges would still be seething imo.

Question 2:

I think the most telling thing is that it came out last week that he’d been on to the DVLA last April looking to get his HGV back again - four months after the crash.

From him allegedly being wracked with remorse and on suicide watch immediately following the incident, he seemed to bounce back remarkably quickly.

If most people caused what he did, they’d never get behind the wheel of a vehicle again.

I fucking hate the majority of Dundee so if someone wants to fill themselves full of class A's and drive a bin lorry down the front of the Wellgate that's cool. Hell, I'd do it if I got away with it

The long term strategy would be to have over 300 visits to your GP over the previous couple of decades constantly showing a history

of blackouts and dizziness whilst falsifying documents for your employers and the DVLA, and lying to doctors about the location of

previous episodes..........

Then one day just go for it.

It seems to work elsewhere

I was sitting wondering who the liability lies with with over the past few weeks and I was genuinely swithering and starting to find a case for it lying with the Council for letting him behind the wheel of one of their vehicles without conducting proper checks, but as the FAI has led out it's astonishing that the driver isn't being prosecuted by the government for making false declarations. How can he get away with it?

He deserves the jail the fat, badly streak of piss.

Also cause he kilt some folk.

I don't think you can be fat AND bea a streak of piss.

I believe the two are mutually exclusive.

Fat, by it's own defintiion suggests a proponderous girth in relation to height, whilst to dub someone a "streak of piss" would imply that they are tall and waif like, or slim at the very least.

Happy to assist.

I don't think you can be fat AND bea a streak of piss.

I believe the two are mutually exclusive.

Fat, by it's own defintiion suggests a proponderous girth in relation to height, whilst to dub someone a "streak of piss" would imply that they are tall and waif like, or slim at the very least.

Happy to assist.

You are correct, no one has EVER referred to me as a streak of piss- fatty on the other hand!

Archived