Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else becoming a little bit uneasy at the character assassination of Clarke here?

I can only assume if he was a 25 year old blonde with big tits this wouldn't be happening.

The fact that he had to lie to the DVLA to get his job says more about the lack of legislation to protect the disabled in this country than Clarke himself IMO

There really is something wrong with you.

The fat c**t deserves all he gets, tbh.

If you're unable to, or shouldn't be, driving, how about applying for a job which, er, doesn't involve driving? I hear there's one or two of them about.

The fat c**t deserves all he gets, tbh.

If you're unable to, or shouldn't be, driving, how about applying for a job which, er, doesn't involve driving? I hear there's one or two of them about.

Maybe not that many if you're that fat, unfit, over 50 and a bit thick.

Maybe not that many if you're that fat, unfit, over 50 and a bit thick.

Always need a Janny somewhere.

It's inexcusable. If you know you're at risk of fainting at any point, you should not be driving.

How bothered have I got you in recent weeks by not really doing anything? :huh:

As is your new hate filled posting style. Comes across really put-on too.

Adam's earlier post has you down to a T to be honest.

Shut up, nerd.

It's inexcusable. If you know you're at risk of fainting at any point, you should not be driving.

Not arguing with you. But people who have just got a new job spouting about how easy it is to find one do my head in just as much as smug intolerant ex smokers. So there.

Not arguing with you. But people who have just got a new job spouting about how easy it is to find one do my head in just as much as smug intolerant ex smokers. So there.

He's just given up smoking as well, by the way.

Absolutely, I said exactly this earlier in the thread. I know a guy who has randomly fainted quite a few times over the last few years and his doctor still has no idea why. He says he has to have X number of days (can't remember exactly how many) without fainting to then be allowed to drive, but so far has always fainted before betting to that point. Gives me the fear (and makes me think he's a selfish arsehole) that he could manage to get to that point and then the next day faint at the wheel and plough into someone.

Not quite as nauseating as people in the workplace constantly reminding you how much they hate it there, and they could quite easily walk straight into another job they have lined up. Please f**k off then.

Anyway, I don't really think anyone is shouting for ridiculous sanctions for Clarke. More that he should receive some sort of custodial punishment, and that he is a bit of a b*****d for lying through his teeth the entire time.

His blackout out would have more than likely been a lack of oxygen getting to his brain on account of him being a fat and stupid man.

Also had he been honest about his health problems he could have worked on the bins and gone out and done the lifting part which probably would have paid the same and lost him some weight in the process

His blackout out would have more than likely been a lack of oxygen getting to his brain on account of him being a fat and stupid man.

Also had he been honest about his health problems he could have worked on the bins and gone out and done the lifting part which probably would have paid the same and lost him some weight in the process

Exactly and I'm unsure whether he's an evil old b*****d who's lied through his teeth or that he's just a complete and utter simpleton.

Maybe a bit of both to be honest .

Doesn't pay the same, drivers wages are several grand a year more. If he had been honest the council wouldn't have started him at all, whatever the post.

Doesn't pay the same, drivers wages are several grand a year more. If he had been honest the council wouldn't have started him at all, whatever the post.

I think the problem is the hiring policy at the council. Considering his record at First, it's hard to believe they would hire him to begin with.

Wouldn't be surprised either if he knew someone in the council to begin with who got him the job

Exactly and I'm unsure whether he's an evil old b*****d who's lied through his teeth or that he's just a complete and utter simpleton.

Maybe a bit of both to be honest .

Impossible to know how we would react in the situation - most of us have pleaded ignorance to avoid bother at work so I'm not sure I wouldn't have initially denied any previous ill health but to continue to deny it with a sea of evidence to the contrary seems a bit cuntish.

To have stood feet away from the families and refuse to answer questions must take some brass neck though I think I would break down in tears and beg forgiveness and take prison on the chin if that's what the families called for .

Maybe if he showed remorse and admitted he had previous and carried on regardless the families wouldn't call for a private sentence ?

I think the problem is the hiring policy at the council. Considering his record at First, it's hard to believe they would hire him to begin with.

Wouldn't be surprised either if he knew someone in the council to begin with who got him the job

He lied about his absences at Firstbus when he applied for the council job, he only admitted to being off with flu.

Anyone else becoming a little bit uneasy at the character assassination of Clarke here?

I can only assume if he was a 25 year old blonde with big tits this wouldn't be happening.

The fact that he had to lie to the DVLA to get his job says more about the lack of legislation to protect the disabled in this country than Clarke himself IMO

I wonder if Michelle Mone (blonde with big tits) would have got an easier ride from the press over her peerage if she was 25.

Archived