Best cracker joke

junior fan 3

What's a pelicans favourite tv show?

The bill

When were your crackers made?

Not a cracker joke, but my sis texted me at work yesterday asking me if I had any crackers for Xmas day. I said "yes", some in the cupboard.

Of course, not being an Xmas fan, I was thinking of the crackers you put cheese on whereas she was thinking of Xmas crackers.

The punchline is that we had a good laugh today about the lack of crackers - probably more than we would have had with the jokes out the missing crackers.

It's the most wonderful time.... of the year.

When were your crackers made?

Not a cracker joke, but my sis texted me at work yesterday asking me if I had any crackers for Xmas day. I said "yes", some in the cupboard.

Of course, not being an Xmas fan, I was thinking of the crackers you put cheese on whereas she was thinking of Xmas crackers.

The punchline is that we had a good laugh today about the lack of crackers - probably more than we would have had with the jokes out the missing crackers.

It's the most wonderful time.... of the year.

We didn't have cracker jokes either. Instead, my 6 year old regaled us all with his new "joke";

Knock knock

Who's there?

Jeff

Jeff who?

My name is Jeff

He's a strange boy.

We didn't have cracker jokes either. Instead, my 6 year old regaled us all with his new "joke";

Knock knock

Who's there?

Jeff

Jeff who?

My name is Jeff

He's a strange boy.

Christ, our eight year old's been full of that kind of stuff.

You've no idea how relieved I am that he's not the only one

Archived