Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a few arabs got a smack in the pus tonight,

Dont give a f**k you can all get to f**k you arab c***s.

cya later boys i'm off. stick the heads gone thread up your arse.

Dont tive a f**k this is the sort of fan i am. Get yourself to f**k you arab bastarads,

Quality post.

Geddes played half decent when he played for us last at the grand ol' age of 49. Certainly better than some of the keepers around. I was always relatively comfortable with him playing as whilst you certainly lose a lot of your skills, it's not near the same degree as an outfield player. Genuinely would rather a 54 year old Geddes than Schenk in goal against Ross County if it came down to it.

What are the odds on him getting injured in the warm-up by one of his own team?

I heard Harkins was hooked for getting absolutely laid into the keeper at half-time yesterday. Having said that, it came from a pretty unreliable source who usually gets 99% of his rumours wrong so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

I heard Harkins was hooked for getting absolutely laid into the keeper at half-time yesterday. Having said that, it came from a pretty unreliable source who usually gets 99% of his rumours wrong so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

The keeper is getting loads of stick, but I don't see any other keeper in the SPFL saving any of those goals.

Schenk wasn't as much to blame for any of our goals as Rado was for the free kick goal. The 4th, maybe, but it bounced just before his hand and you see that happen all the time. Trying to blame the keeper for GMS's first is desperate stuff, it just about shaved the post on the way in and started way outside and above the goal before bending in.

Anyway, excellent mental collapse from POTA. Didn't some people vote him best Dundee poster? :lol: Ironic that he received those votes on the strength of his heads gone thread.

The keeper is getting loads of stick, but I don't see any other keeper in the SPFL saving any of those goals.

I agree with this. I think some of the criticism he's getting is OTT. There's no keeper that would've saved the kiddie fiddler's curler. That was McGowan's fault for letting him go back onto his left.

Looking forward to the meltdown tbh, Dundee fans have been teetering on the brink for a long time now and a absolute pumping here would probably blow the lid off.

Disappointed to miss NDDs breakdown tbh, as I've been waiting patiently for it for a while now. Hopefully a few more follow him out the door as soon as possible.

Disappointed to miss NDDs breakdown tbh, as I've been waiting patiently for it for a while now. Hopefully a few more follow him out the door as soon as possible.

Didn't he have a cracker when they dropped points to your lot last time?

A club and fanbase that opitomise deelusion

Really not true imo. The vast majority of Dundee fans realise that, as Scotland's second best team, United, on their day, are too much for Dundee. And so it proved yesterday.

We also know that if we play well in the next derby at Dens we could very well win. Not delusional at all

Didn't he have a cracker when they dropped points to your lot last time?

More than likely. The entire Dundee support went into meltdown about the referee despite the fact all he done was deny us an obvious penalty. Bizarre support.

Archived