Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was glorious.TBH we didn't have to play that well Dundee were an absolute shambles. Have never seen a team so lacking in shape it was like a playground game where everyone just chases the ball. Their work rate and defence were a disgrace too. I reckon three of our goals came within 5 seconds of a Dundee midfielder losing the ball.

The 10 outfield players were all tremendous. Rado I'm afraid continiues to be a liability. Special mentions to GMS and erskine though.

Well that was glorious.TBH we didn't have to play that well Dundee were an absolute shambles. Have never seen a team so lacking in shape it was like a playground game where everyone just chases the ball. Their work rate and defence were a disgrace too. I reckon three of our goals came within 5 seconds of a Dundee midfielder losing the ball.

The 10 outfield players were all tremendous. Rado I'm afraid continiues to be a liability. Special mentions to GMS and erskine though.

What was so bad about Rado's performance? His kicking was erratic as usual but he made a couple of very decent saves and IMO looked very comfortable.

What was so bad about Rado's performance? His kicking was erratic as usual but he made a couple of very decent saves and IMO looked very comfortable.

His position for the first Dundee goal is disastrous and the ball flies in over his head on his side of the goal. Yesterday it didn't matter on other days it might. His save onto the crossbar was almost a carbon copy of getting lobbed in your own 6 yard box.

His position for the first Dundee goal is disastrous and the ball flies in over his head on his side of the goal. Yesterday it didn't matter on other days it might. His save onto the crossbar was almost a carbon copy of getting lobbed in your own 6 yard box.

His save to tip the ball onto the crossbar was a cracker - you're taking the piss trying to criticise him for that!

Bit harsh to blame Schenk. There was f**k all he could do about the first three goals, he was perhaps a bit chocolate-wristed for the fourth. The fifth was McPake's fault. I missed United's sixth and our second thanks to the desperate need for an utterly horrendous shite in the second half.

You, ya fucking c**t. Say pleasing after the game nut.

Wait till you're on P&B. You can get to f**k mate, Celebrate infront of me today and i would have took your head off,

Fucking arab b*****ds. Anytime.

Goodnight.

Heads Gone Champion 2015.

tumblr_m3md8nfZOp1rr85udo1_500.gif

He had that worldy save onto the bar and the save with his legs at the feet of Clarkson. Other than picking the ball out of the net just the six times the rest of Schenk's day was routine stops.

IF Stewart's overhead kick had gone in and IF Harkins had found McGowan in acres of space at the back post the result could've been much closer. I reckon 9-7 would've been a fairer result.

If my auntie had a cock she'd be my uncle.

Been a few arabs got a smack in the pus tonight,

Dont give a f**k you can all get to f**k you arab c***s.

cya later boys i'm off. stick the heads gone thread up your arse.

Dont tive a f**k this is the sort of fan i am. Get yourself to f**k you arab bastarads,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking welt.

Bit harsh to blame Schenk. There was f**k all he could do about the first three goals, he was perhaps a bit chocolate-wristed for the fourth. The fifth was McPake's fault. I missed United's sixth and our second thanks to the desperate need for an utterly horrendous shite in the second half.

There was zero communication going on between the 'keeper and defence and at this level, that's pretty much suicide. You see our two defenders even playing as sweepers in the lead up to the first goal and there is no way that Letheren or Bain wouldn't have been shouting like f**k at them there and getting them organised.

Second goal he could have taken a step back and comfortably caught it, he's a really big guy and he threw himself to ground at the first opportunity.

In the third goal, there wasn't anything he did wrong that was apparent in the build up to it but his positioning was donkey like and gave himself the worst possible chance of saving it.

The scoreline would have definitely been lower with a junior goalkeeper that was introduced before the game to the defenders. If he starts again on Ross County, we will lose as the defence will again be in disarray.

Not meaning to excuse other performances but he in particular was a massive massive problem. Problem is that you need to get that position right or the players in front struggle.

To be fair, he was shat on from a great height when Letheren realised what he was up against, bottled it and promptly fell on the ground clutching his thigh. I'm sure I wasn't the only one in the ET or JK to notice the smile on his pus as he "limped" off up the tunnel.

I felt really sorry for Schenk yesterday...... The rest of the team.... Not so much

Fojut's header was the worst of the lot from Schenk I'd say. He never moves his feet and just dives side/backwards into the net.

I'd been told he was awful from a few folk. They were right.

He was a bit slow to be fair but didn't Fojut's header deflect off McPake which wouldn't have helped.

At the time I thought Rado not saving that free kick was poor but only seeing the highlights it was actually a cracking shot. Was a lot closer to the corner and just under the bar hit at a fair pace.

I'd been told he was awful from a few folk. They were right.

That's what I'm really angry at. If they knew then Bobby Geddes certainly knew.

The idea of getting in a third choice backup for a few weeks where he can train with the guys is good but he didn't even seem to know any of them. Even when we scored he was completely emotionless and an observer to what was going on.

We've actually spent money on him and tied him up and it's not exaggerating to say that we have a couple of outfielders who would have turned in a slightly better performance and at least ordered the defence around. Hopefully, we can get in someone like Lee Hollis or Sean Murdoch or anyone who's got a wee bit of experience and unattached. Grant Adam isn't exactly highly rated but you see a mutual respect when he plays between his back line and him and he's fairly competent in most ways.

That's what I'm really angry at. If they knew then Bobby Geddes certainly knew.

The idea of getting in a third choice backup for a few weeks where he can train with the guys is good but he didn't even seem to know any of them. Even when we scored he was completely emotionless and an observer to what was going on.

We've actually spent money on him and tied him up and it's not exaggerating to say that we have a couple of outfielders who would have turned in a slightly better performance and at least ordered the defence around. Hopefully, we can get in someone like Lee Hollis or Sean Murdoch or anyone who's got a wee bit of experience and unattached. Grant Adam isn't exactly highly rated but you see a mutual respect when he plays between his back line and him and he's fairly competent in most ways.

You'd be better playing Boaby Geddes.

Archived