Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

:lol: It's actually at the stage where it's just really funny

I was saying this to a mate earlier on. 3-0 again would have hurt, but 6?! With us scoring 2? That really is just funny. Left in good spirits too after seeing the tank score and joining in with the "you're no singing anymore". :)

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was saying this to a mate earlier on. 3-0 again would have hurt, but 6?! With us scoring 2? That really is just funny. Left in good spirits too after seeing the tank score and joining in with the "you're no singing anymore". :)

You conceded more goals than ever before to your city rivals, and left in good spirits?

Each to their own. I'd be curled up in a ball on my bathroom floor for a week if United had lost 6 goals to the Dee.

Don't speak to me Danger

Integrity The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

[integrity] is a personal choice, an uncompromising and predictably consistent commitment to honor moral, ethical, spiritual and artistic values and principles.

Integrity The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

[integrity] is a personal choice, an uncompromising and predictably consistent commitment to honor moral, ethical, spiritual and artistic values and principles.

Time for bed I think Granny.

Frustrating that every other result went against us again, and just frustrating in general that we remain so inconsistent.

Since the last derby our league form is WLWLWLWWLWLW.

If I had OCD I would be raging at that extra W

Oh dear oh dear. Only Stewart and possibly Davo getting pass marks. Konrad is clueless and Dyer - well just dire. Of course he had a fantastic run of goals which MIGHT ultimately keep us up but I have to say I think Clarkson is pretty shite too. I can't really see an ageing, very offensive full back being the answer either.

This is the toughest challenge of Hartley's career - we'll find out if he has the right stuff over the next couple of months.

Well played by United though - got a couple of breaks in the first half and brutally exploited them.

Lol

Archived