Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GMS put out one of the best performances I've seen at Tannadice. Of course it coincides with him looking for a move but to be honest I hope he gets a good move. He has been excellent if you look at his time at Tannadice as a whole. All the best.

What frustrates me the most is that United didn't even need to work for their goals. On their day, they're capable of putting 6 past most teams in the league, but we just gave them chance after chance. In serious danger of getting dragged into a relegation battle with defending like that. Needs sorted now.

You know you're causing a stir when fellow Dee's are taking to Twitter saying they wish they could punch my puss and I'm an opinionated 'wee naff'. This new Dundee forum is mental, really is! :lol:

You know you're causing a stir when fellow Dee's are taking to Twitter saying they wish they could punch my puss and I'm an opinionated 'wee naff'. This new Dundee forum is mental, really is! :lol:

Some tragic opinions on this new forum so far. I like it so hopefully it won't continue to be filled with Dundee mad esque posts like it has had for the last few days.

Comedy gold...a few weeks ago there were a few dees on here getting carried away....lovely!

Meh we'll win a couple more games and then get carried away again and then get brought down to earth again somewhere along the way. Pretty much like any team on this forum (especially Hamilton and St Mirren).

You're a mod, so you can do something about it.

Im glad ive no idea what forum your talking about but when your laughing at your team getting beat 6-2 by your rivals I understand why people think yer a fud. But you do get the reactions yer after for.

Shut yer puss Gman and get back under yer rock.

G_Man1985, on 01 Jan 2015 - 16:47, said:

Aw no. Ludo telt is tae shut ma puss. His keyboard warrier skills are pretty mental. He went fae laughing to get threatned to telling people tae shut pusses. Only a game of football ffs

Exactly, only a game of football and people aren't allowed to laugh.

Archived