Rangers v Dumbarton

If i was the manager i would be looking at making changes throughout the team. Zal in for Jig...Faure for Foster...Aird and Templeton both starting and told they will have a run of games to prove themselves...Dean Shiels for Law or Black...and i would pair Nicky Clark with Kris Boyd. Instead of the slow tempo route 1 nonsense we have been playing i would be encouraging the players to play a high tempo passing game and go for it from the first whistle. Any player that isn't giving their absolute all for the team taken off and fined a weeks wages for lack of effort and f**k what the SPFA or whatever they are called now say. No effort. No Pay!! It seems to most that money is all the players care about well if that is the case then hit them where it hurts most!!

This will be the first home league game i have missed in years. I think the last home league game i missed was a 7-1 win over Hamilton Accies due to my house flooding. It was a good run but sadly it is coming to an end.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If i was the manager i would be looking at making changes throughout the team. Zal in for Jig...Faure for Foster...Aird and Templeton both starting and told they will have a run of games to prove themselves...Dean Shiels for Law or Black...and i would pair Nicky Clark with Kris Boyd. Instead of the slow tempo route 1 nonsense we have been playing i would be encouraging the players to play a high tempo passing game and go for it from the first whistle. Any player that isn't giving their absolute all for the team taken off and fined a weeks wages for lack of effort and f**k what the SPFA or whatever they are called now say. No effort. No Pay!! It seems to most that money is all the players care about well if that is the case then hit them where it hurts most!!

This will be the first home league game i have missed in years. I think the last home league game i missed was a 7-1 win over Hamilton Accies due to my house flooding. It was a good run but sadly it is coming to an end.

Laughable stuff about fines for lack of effort old chum.

Rumours of cliques are becoming easier to believe now, if there is then they need to be sorted out quickly and if that means dropping certainly n players then fair enough.

McCulloch needs to be dropped and if I'm guessing right he has too much influence in the team. Sticking to McCoists team and tactics yesterday was deplorable and typical of the whole Cannae be added set up.

Boyd and Clark upfront with Shield being played through the middle besides either Black or Law (not both) and no Smith in midfield as it doesn't work.

Also training needs to be upped to 9 - 5 hours until the players start playing like they should be, a few more younger/fringe players should be utilised.

Kenny needs to be his own man and forget about Ally.

Laughable stuff about fines for lack of effort old chum.

When contracts are renewed I'd go with a low/ish basic and higher win bonus, similar to what no8 said but probably easier to manage and if any players don't like it......

Hopefully a good omen.

jj.png

When contracts are renewed I'd go with a low/ish basic and higher win bonus, similar to what no8 said but probably easier to manage and if any players don't like it......

I was just talking to a mate earlier and we both agreed that yesterday was a new low. I have defended certain players in the past but yesterdays performance , or lack of performance , had been coming for weeks now. I wouldn't be renewing any of the contracts and if i had to it would be on a relative pittance to what they are on right now. The new contracts would be a low basic with a play bonus as i have heard that certain players are quite happy to sit in the stand collecting their £3000 pw.

Look at Liam Craig and Scott Allan....both players Rangers could have signed and the difference in their drive and effort compared to Black and Law. We knocked them back and renewed Kyle Huttons contract FFS!

Hopefully we'll line up far less defensively than we did on our last trip to Ibrox. If we go out to win then we can, undoubtedly, get the three points.

We've taken points off Hearts and Hibs so far so now reason why we can't do the same to the worst of the 3 'big teams'

Mon Sons!

I fully expect you or Bennett to suggest a return to the sand dunes at Gullane as part of the 9-5 training regime, to be instigated for wages Jim McLean would balk at.

2 trebles in 3 years. They also managed to be the first team to beat PSV in Europe at Home and knocked out a fantastic Juve team which was full of the top Italian internationals

2 trebles in 3 years. They also managed to be the first team to beat PSV in Europe at Home and knocked out a fantastic Juve team which was full of the top Italian internationals

Indeed, but at that time, they had many of the best Protestant footballers in Scotland.

Indeed, but at that time, they had many of the best Protestant footballers in Scotland.

Aye and they even allowed them to marry Roman Catholics. Thank God for that or we wouldn't have that great Bobby Russell goal to look back on. Still one of my favourite Rangers goals..i think McCoists at Leeds just eclipses it though.

Archived