Widge is at it again! (FM15)

Widge

Falkirk pumped the top 3 teams to get off bottom? Oaft. Might be one of our many enemies but got to admire that.

Don't be silly, naw badly headed managers getting the better of me likes!

But point still stands I guess.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k91qc.png

:lol: We're all so bad!! Still even with a 90th minute equaliser against us, it's all coming up Milhouse!

Ohh yeah I'm off work ill today, so guess what I'm up to.

March

Ok, so we're getting towards that time of the season again, squeaky bum time, as the manager who's reputation I'm looking to surpass. We need to keep the energy high and the motivation even higher, still miraculously in all three cup competitions, but by the end of this one, we'll either have won the first of three, or we'll have lost to Celtic in a second successive Hampden final, after last seasons Scottish Cup disappointment...

2q0j0o6.png

Stuttering to say the least, we're not as dominant as we should be, indeed I've grown to hate Ciftci so much, the fact he was offside by a whole 2 yards in the replay meant I went ape shit to the media, which resulted in a phone call....

SFA Goon - "Mr Widge, ater you recent outburst in the media regarding that refereeing decision, we're offering you a 1 match touchline ban."

Widge - "f**k off man, you're punishing me for your absolute moronic officials, I'm not changing my statement."

SFA Goon - "We thought you'd say that, so a 1 match ban it is, with immediate effect, for the upcoming Celtic game, match day 34. Goodbye Mr Widge, we hope you'll learn from this."

*Widge hangs up*

Widge - "Callum get in here NOW.......I've got a lot to teach you in 3 fecking days, 3 fecking days to teach you about football.......I'm buggered now."

Anyway after all this the table was as followed....

2zxy4r5.png

Ours to lose, oh yeah and as for that cup final....

2i07jva.png

The irony of Dave Mackay missing the crucial penalty.... :bairn

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Why Dave....WHY!!!!!

I should have said Chris Kane tore his hamstring in the United game so he's out for the rest of the season most likely.

Cometh the man, Cometh the hour!!

post-18310-14205447647133_thumb.jpg

I should have said Chris Kane tore his hamstring in the United game so he's out for the rest of the season most likely.

Cometh the man, Cometh the hour!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420544762.762020.jpg

Quote that was a lie, it was this game....

Matchday 34

2en9lbp.png

As I sat and watched from the stands as Callum Davidson cannibalised my successful formula for winning games, I harked back to the moment my harsh, but extremely true words came out my mouth about the United decision. I mean the big eared b*****d failed to play Mackay, Abeid, Wotherspoon and played a half fit Kane. He even played 4-3-3, what the hells that all about!

I found myself cringing from the padded seats of the Main Stand, sitting next to Steve Brown, who was wondering if he could sell the scoreboard for scrap metal by the way, I put a stop to that.

SB - "Why not sell it, it'll make us money."

Widge - "Aye, but I'll lose count of the score you dolt, we tend to score a lot."

Anyway after I'd dealt with Callum, here's how the top of the table was looking, cba doing the whole thing, diddy teams aren't important...

25z6np3.png

See what you've done Lugs, see what you've done!!!

Whats your run in like? Last day face off v United

It actually is yeah. :lol:

Think it's Inverness (A), Partick (A), Aberdeen (H), United (A)

Cup Semi

2vb7ggi.png

Ohhh you dancer!! This pair were at it again in the Scottish cup, told you Cometh the man, I told you!! I should say I also posted that before even playing the game. :lol:

_74930599_maclean-anderson.jpg

Matchday 35

2127n9g.png

Ok....I can sense this, this is the big result, the one that clinches it. We were abysmal in the first half, it seemed Yogi had my number once more. I switched it up, made 3 subs at half time and we rallied, got the equaliser which our play deserved. Then disaster struck, Mannus sustained a head knock and had to go off, ohhh I've made all 3 subs......ummmm.......any volunteers guys??

Mehdi Abeid - "I got this boss!"

Widge - "Right thanks Mehdi, ok guys throw your bodies in the way, don't let a shot get through, we've got 5 minutes to hang out for a point, they don't get through.....THIS IS SAINTEES!!!!!"

Cue last minute goal and Mehdi Abeid partaking in a Joe Hart/Jamie MacDonald style celebration arms outwide running around the pitch like a madman. #scenes

1z5keo4.png

*Deep breathe*

16hq93d.png

Disaster, he's out for the rest of the season and in turn has played his last ever game for St Johnstone, since he isn't getting a new contract...fairwell sweet prince!

23idu1f.jpg

Going, but not forgotten.

Matchday 37

2w36cnd.jpg

Shower of shite bags, utterly pathetic performance from so called senior players, they've only been playing together for 50 games this season. To throw away a lead is unacceptable, to then go on and lose is even less so, it may have led to a headline in the Courier, stating - "Widge is nearly 'Don' with saints!!"

Totally unacceptable and probably let the other two back into it...

15vaqs.png

Wait what??

2vvrwp0.png

SKX3P8J.gif

You're releasing Steven Maclean, cup final goal scorer and club legend?

Widge out.

I hope youre bluffing, MacLean still scores for a couple more years

I'm afraid not chaps, he may still score goals, but he's injured every second month and his attributes are on the decline, I can't play 1 upfront with a striker with 6 pace, it doesn't work consistently. Plus he's down to 2 star rating and has fallen behind Kane massively, he's not worth the 1.5k a week he wants. I'm as upset as you are. :(

I'm afraid not chaps, he may still score goals, but he's injured every second month and his attributes are on the decline, I can't play 1 upfront with a striker with 6 pace, it doesn't work consistently. Plus he's down to 2 star rating and has fallen behind Kane massively, he's not worth the 1.5k a week he wants. I'm as upset as you are. :(

£500 a week + big bonuses for appearances and goals.

#savethemac

Matchday 38

2ppddgm.png

So I put out the reserves and played 4 under 17 years olds in the most pointless game of the season. Category B teams don't interest me very much and I've got bigger fish to fry that's for sure. The Scottish cup final is in exactly 6 days and I'm not having what happened last year and lose a key player or two, I'm already missing my first and second choice strikers.

So this is how the table ends...

2jdqtsz.png

Motherwell went down in the end and were replaced by Kilmarnock who beat them in the play-offs, I've no idea 'coming up as champions, I'd imagine Hearts, I've never looked at the lower leagues. :lol:

Awards

So I'll put the awards for the league in this post too, we got a few to say the least...

2vccab6.png

2iuuvpe.png

s17pyh.png

So that's the awards we won, all fully deserved i'd say, slightly surprised at Mackay and Lappin though, proves that age is just a number I guess. I think I got Writers Manager of the Year, but who cares about me, other than me at the end of the day"!!

Archived