Widge is at it again! (FM15)

Widge

name="YassinMoutaouakil" post="9082906" timestamp="1420141927"]You sound well shit.yea I mean your the best manager ever it's a shame you don't have career as I'm sure you could do well better with a squad full of assholes

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea I mean your the best manager ever it's a shame you don't have career as I'm sure you could do well better with a squad full of assholes

Please could you leave my thread alone please. I prefer people with the ability to quote, spell and use punctuation. As well as some ability on FM, so toddle back to your illegible thread now please.

Thank you.

January

Right so I'm just going to do monthly updates until the end of the season, since I've caught up and I can't do as much since I'm back at work. Not much on the way of transfers, I let Gareth Rodgers go out on loan, as he was being a whining wee bitch, what he needs to understand is, I don't give a shit. Go running to Callum Davidson, he's like the motherly figure in the squad, he'll give you a cuddle and a pat on the head. Not me I'm like the cuntish uncle, who'll probably boot you in the bollocks just for the kick I get, so shut up and get on with it.

As for anyone coming it, the only person was some Brazilian midfielder from my parent club Cagliari (not to self, load the league your parent club comes from...oops). Anyway he's probably not going to play very much, since King Mehdi is the maestro in the hole. So he's basically just back up since Murray Davidson decided to do his usual and destroy his knees and is out for 6 months.

1674eo6.jpg

Right firstly I went straight on the phone to that twat Doncaster. I may have said some things I'm not proud of.....nah screw that he deserved every word of it. 4 bloody away games to 4 of the top 6, bare in mind ones me. If that screws us, I'll be round at his weegie door banging on it until I get the chance to stamp his head against the curb. Indeed it did cause us issues, 2 losses on the trot is not something I'm used to. That said we rallied to a certain extent and towards the end of the month picked up a few wins to see us into the semi final. It's probably just as well United are as frustratingly inconsistent as us...

2s7c7dg.jpg

Its just as well United are, as hopeless enough, cause it seems since Frazer Wright has left the league, he has finally stopped his tears and actually learnt how to play out of his back pocket. I'm almost tempted to bring Fraz back and just stick him in against United, to see shit hit the fan, mind you I cannot wait until I get to bring this little beauty out in his face when we win the league at Tannadice, I've been practicing...

Of_LQN.gif

Just one word on that semi final, we got quite lucky with the draw I guess. We drew the frankly shite Cowdenbeath instead of Celtic and my arch enemies Caley Thistle, but I did notice one thing...

20v0nid.jpg

Just under 3.5k at Hampden, I mean I know we're not well supported and neither are they...but. :lol:

Ohh and I found a new plaything to exchange words with...

30vg0sk.jpg

As he said this to me pitchside and obviously later in the media, I turned to Callum...

Widge - "What's gramps saying now??"

CD - "Ummmm......Thinks we're.....ummmmm......not very good."

Widge - "Geriatric fool should stick to wethers originals and reciting war stories......HAW JIMMY......

*Does Frazer Wright Impression vs Ciftci*

Dry yers ayes yah old deluded b*****d!!"

CD - "Haha nice one......um boss."

Widge - "Hey just getting practice for the real thing, I'm gunning for that DAB bugger!!"

feguap.png

Hey Zizou, you might be one of the greatest players ever and all that, you might be able to spot talent when you see it, but Beaston is not going back to Burnley, now piss off!!

Of course his pathetic offer of 70k was promptly turned down, but he did somehow get my number, check me texting with the best!!

Zidandan - Bonjour Widge, I wud vezy much like 2 sign Easton plz

El Gaff - Naw hes mines, so dinnae cum back, gt it?

Zidandan - :( :( :(

Dundee United! Are shite!

Titles yours to lose from that position, annoyingly. Whats your plans for if you do win it? Try and build a dynasty or move on to a bigger club?

Dundee United! Are shite!

Titles yours to lose from that position, annoyingly. Whats your plans for if you do win it? Try and build a dynasty or move on to a bigger club?

Depends what comes up. Can only take saints so far in all honestly. Can't expand the stadium. Never going to win a European cup and quite frankly, I'll have gotten bored of winning, I'm wanting a challenge aboard or struggling premiership!

Depends what comes up. Can only take saints so far in all honestly. Can't expand the stadium. Never going to win a European cup and quite frankly, I'll have gotten bored of winning, I'm wanting a challenge aboard or struggling premiership!

Fair enough! I warn thee though, when you do move, make sure its a decent team you're going to, the English leagues are rather unforgiving this year.

February

152kgnk.png

Ohhhh.....ummmmm.....we didn't play well for a full 90 minutes really. We squeezed by Morton with a full team out, it was a stunning free-kick that won that game. As for the others, we huffed and puffed with no real endeavour apart from the Motherwell game, which we only played well in the second half. Also nice seeing Chris Kane find his goal scoring boots.

2uh4t8n.png

tumblr_inline_mksnqiv64z1qz4rgp.gif

Archived