Do you make your own music?

RawB93

Having a wee dig about t'internet and discovered my old band's MySpace page still exists. Pretty pleased with how the tunes sound, to be honest. Recorded a good ten years back. First three were produced by John Disco. Or was it Sci-fi Steve? I forget.

https://myspace.com/dkarts/music/songs

ETA: 'Disco Wookie' is my favourite. Once we got a gig review saying something along the lines of 'they came, sounded like the Bee Gees, then left. Yawn'. Job done.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That isnt us.  Have heard there is, but we are Aberdeen based and I think they are from somewhere in central Scotland so not really bothered. 

The first band I was in were called 'The Korovas' and there was a band going about called 'Korova' but in similar fashion to yourselves it never bothered us.

The first band I was in were called 'The Korovas' and there was a band going about called 'Korova' but in similar fashion to yourselves it never bothered us.

At the end of the day, if it becomes an issue that any progress is being stunted due to similar names, would mean we are doing something right :lol:

At the end of the day, if it becomes an issue that any progress is being stunted due to similar names, would mean we are doing something right :lol:

Haha aye you are right there mate. The only thing we ever got was people trying to search for songs or see the odd gig poster and ask if that was us. Was 10 years ago mind you so not as easy for the punters to clarify.

Nothing stopping you from getting back into it, recording at home is relatively easy to do and inexpensive.

There were four of us in the band and we were best pals, now we each live in a different corner of the country :/

If I ever get an iPad I'd do some recordings with garageband