Problem with App

Ludo*1

Question

Running really slowly this morning and despite only hitting reply once, usually results in a double post.

Seen a good few double posts this morning and presume that's related to the app and there's a problem?

• Answers 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, Div said:

The mobile browser and desktop versions of the site are the priority for me right now.

These are both running, albeit slowly.

The App will get some attention when I have time.

Bear with me, it will all settle down eventually!

45 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

This.

Yip.  IOS version seems to be a bit of a mess at this point.  I don't mind though, because the proper computer version is so smashing.

Notifications aren't working on the app. I've uninstalled and downloaded newest app but still showing no notifications.

iOS or Android mate?

The new system identifies topics you might be interested in and gives you notifications to entice you to join the thread.

I'm receiving updates on the Berwick Rangers and Dumbarton summer signings thread.

Also noticing that when you see the list of topics, what used to effectively say 'last post was 2 mins ago' has essentially changed to 'thread started 2 days ago'. Not a particularly useful change.

Has anyone downloaded the beta of the new Android app and tried it?

There is a post in the announcement forum with a link to it (not published in the Play Store yet)

Just tried it on Android. Warned me not to install from "unknown" sources but I clicked install anyway.

It got to the end and just said "not installed", with no explanation as to why.

It's entirely possible it's something I'm doing wrong.

37 minutes ago, Bully Di Villa said:

Just tried it on Android. Warned me not to install from "unknown" sources but I clicked install anyway.

It got to the end and just said "not installed", with no explanation as to why.

It's entirely possible it's something I'm doing wrong.

Try removing the current version before you install this new one.

Try removing the current version before you install this new one.

On the new one now. Seems okay. Not sure why most of the threads seem to have photos attached in their banners... just takes up a lot of room on the page when you want to skim through topics to see what takes your fancy.

Archived