Raith v Queens

Yet another hard match Raith have won there last 2 games so in good form.

We played well for the last 30 mins or so on Sat to win the game.

We have been poor in the last 2 games and for a hour in the Livi game.

We have lost Kerr and it seems Baird wants away as well.

No idea if we will have new signing for this game or if any players have left think it is going to be another interesting week at Queens.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet another hard match Raith have won there last 2 games so in good form.

We played well for the last 30 mins or so on Sat to win the game.

We have been poor in the last 2 games and for a hour in the Livi game.

We have lost Kerr and it seems Baird wants away as well.

No idea if we will have new signing for this game or if any players have left think it is going to be another interesting week at Queens.

Couple of big away games coming up for us, against the sides close below us.

I'm feeling happier. The Kerr thing was unfortunate and unimpressive, but it's gone. Any Baird petulance seems to be damaging for him and he'd hardly be a great loss anyway, so long as we don't release him this week.

God to see Paton featuring yesterday and a decent overall performance in the end.

With Hibs and Falkirk facing each other, a point from Kirkcaldy would be a good enough outcome for us.

A big game for us: win and we're five behind QoS, We aren't going to make the playoffs, but a win would at least give us some motivation.

Being within five points of a play-off spot with nearly fifty points still available would surely make clinching one a realistic aspiration. No?

Being within five points of a play-off spot with nearly fifty points still available would surely make clinching one a realistic aspiration. No?

We have Grant Murray in charge. If it looks like we're in with a shout for a playoff place, Murray will stick Laidlaw back in goals..

This is true, although I don't think we have enough to make them.

There has been nothing confirming he's signing for us yet though..

Although I wouldn't write it off yet..

I doubt it, I really don't think he'd give up 18 months worth of job security just to sign with us for six months, just to f**k off for a third time. I think Kerr will have put a word in with him at Falkirk, I'd assume that whole thing was orchestrated - there is no way Baird didn't already know he'd have somewhere to go before he fucked off from Queens.

The two away wins should have the squad feeling confident.

We are starting to look like a football team again, and now we have a couple of home games on the trot. It would be nice to keep the unbeaten run going. Can we?

QoS and Dumbarton are teams we need to be competing with if we want to keep rising up the league, so i'm hoping we can get at least one win out the next two games.

Elliot needs a goal, so i'm hoping he can get one in the next couple of games and then kick on from there. Will he start, though, after big Nads late late show on Saturday?

Archived