Age differences in relationships

ICTChris

What do you think deserves to happen to that hypothetical woman, then?

And alternatively, what do you think deserves to happen to a man in the same situation?

The same as what would happen to a man. They're beasts.

It doesn't make a difference if me being a boy of 15 would love some dirty older good looking bird to give me a ride or not. Point still stands, adults shouldn't be messing around with kids. Teenagers are easily exploited and talked into doing silly things, fully grown adults should let them keep their innocence instead of taking advantage of them.

You're a beast sympathiser

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking back actually there was this local weirdo i knew who was definitely around the 40 year old mark who used to buy youngsters drink and let them drink at his house. He definitely didn't do anything inappropriate but it was definitely suspicious behaviour

You think? :lol:

post-14721-14219492636191_thumb.jpg

They were probably mostly around the 16-19 mark

In fact i don't really think it was him being a beast, i think it was all innocent enough and then the youths took the piss and were the ones taking advantage. That was my take of it anyway

What the actual f**k is going on in this thread?

There are some serious fucking weirdo's out there.

Fwiw, I'm 23 & my missus is 21. We started talking around 4 years ago and got into a relationship just over 2 years ago.

And she also does my fucking head in.

What the actual f**k is going on in this thread?

There are some serious fucking weirdo's out there.

Fwiw, I'm 23 & my missus is 21. We started talking around 4 years ago and got into a relationship just over 2 years ago.

And she also does my fucking head in.

When do you start calling it a "Serious relationship" Because i have been with my mrs for aver 5 years and i can't really say i take anything that seriously and neither does she god bless her

Throbber, what did I tell you about trying to impress the older boys?!

Most 15 year old boys and girls that i know are very mature mentally and physically and know what they are doing

The thing i like most about the 15 year olds that i know is the purity and innocence of them

ch1LdR34p3R666 will kiss your mouth. ch1LdR34p3R666 will take your breath away.

ch1LdR34p3R666's eyes will make freeze your blood.

Archived