Age differences in relationships

ICTChris

meh

As a character in a horror novel I mean. Obviously it would be refined and made less cheesy.

It kinda reminded me of a story I read about a creature called the Erlking, which was some weird tree/human/forest/spirit thingy that would feast on children. In one scene it had little dolls made out of live babies or something along those lines.

From Nocturnes by John Connolly, pretty decent book if you're into horror, thoroughly recommend it.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit generic. Horror fiction, if that's what you're claiming it is, tends to tap into the current zeitgeist - the child catching bogeyman is a big fear in the collective consciousness at the moment, so it's too much of a stock character in horror at the moment to have any huge impact on regular readers of the genre.

Fair points, I've never really come across anything quite like this (other than the Erlking) and I've read/watched/played a lot of horror in my days though.

As a character in a horror novel I mean. Obviously it would be refined and made less cheesy.

It kinda reminded me of a story I read about a creature called the Erlking, which was some weird tree/human/forest/spirit thingy that would feast on children. In one scene it had little dolls made out of live babies or something along those lines.

From Nocturnes by John Connolly, pretty decent book if you're into horror, thoroughly recommend it.

:lol: There is not a chance you came on here to research material for a horror book.

My guess would be you are the same freak who was posting all that weird stuff earlier and at the threat/ realisation of crossing the line you shat it.

It's all pretty creepy regardless and I think I'm going to take myself away from this.

:lol: There is not a chance you came on here to research material for a horror book.

My guess would be you are the same freak who was posting all that weird stuff earlier and at the threat/ realisation of crossing the line you shat it.

It's all pretty creepy regardless and I think I'm going to take myself away from this.

Don't go, I'll miss you......

meh was right, still droning on about your failure to deal with adults without a gun, and longing to find people young enough to control without one.

Of course, that's not the reason I came here. I just decided to make an account after witnessing this entire debacle unfold to discuss it.

I don't know, if it was me, I'd be pretty confident that I didn't have anything to be shitting it about. I'd probably have been doing this a long time and have been reported to police on many, many occasions.

I'd probably even have went through attempts at charging and prosecution.

Of course, that's not the reason I came here. I just decided to make an account after witnessing this entire debacle unfold to discuss it.

I don't know, if it was me, I'd be pretty confident that I didn't have anything to be shitting it about. I'd probably have been doing this a long time and have been reported to police on many, many occasions.

I'd probably even have went through attempts at charging and prosecution.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't know, if it was me

Maybe not but the rest of us have a pretty good idea.

Sound advice for everyone there, I think.

Archived