Age differences in relationships

ICTChris

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, is it always like this here?

Couple of points before we go jizzing ourselves at the thought of justice being dealt to this degenerate though:

1) Seems like he's been spamming VPNs (otherwise mods have been doing awful job at trying to ban him), which makes any sort of attempt to locate him very difficult and time consuming. Unlikely use of resources for a clear troll/attention seeking fanny. That's assuming he even lives in the UK and is under their jurisdiction, or subject to trolling laws.

2) Evidence on your end doesn't mean evidence on his end, an IP and a comment posted on a forum isn't enough evidence to convict someone. If he happens to be using a public computer or even an OS that runs entirely in RAM there's no physical evidence to prove he even made those comments.

3) While possibly coming under trolling laws, if they didn't this could at most be prosecuted under obscenity laws. They don't tend to fare well in court.

Having said all this the guy clearly thrives on attention. I imagine this ch1LdR34p3R666 character is probably very pleased with all the attention we've been giving him, and probably has a hard on for being the first person on the forums reported to the police, sad as that may be. In fact I imagine he would probably even enjoy getting arrested (assuming he hasn't been before) and watching the police fail to be able to charge and/or prosecute him with anything, really seems the sort.

He's probably watching this entire thread unfold, may even be typing a comment as we speak. Could even be a mod, that would potentially explain their utter failure to ban him once and for allBy the way, what do you make of this ch1LdR34p3R666 as a character in horror, particularly written form? A guy/creature who kills children and turns them into puppets with disturbing sexual undertones seems pretty creepy to me, and you according to some of the comments.

What would you rate it out of 10?

Read this in a Hannibal Lecter voice when he's trying to help the cop. :lol:

Honestly I've seen a lot worse that wasn't anywhere as obviously pure fantasy. It was kinda cheesy and obvious, but clearly it had an effect. That's why I'm wondering about making a character in a horror novel based around it.

Is it too much though? Everybody's fairly immune to shock and horror nowadays, but this seems like it could unsettle a few.

Honestly I've seen a lot worse that wasn't anywhere as obviously pure fantasy. It was kinda cheesy and obvious, but clearly it had an effect. That's why I'm wondering about making a character in a horror novel based around it.

Is it too much though? Everybody's fairly immune to shock and horror nowadays, but this seems like it could unsettle a few.

Things his alias account might say.

Bit generic. Horror fiction, if that's what you're claiming it is, tends to tap into the current zeitgeist - the child catching bogeyman is a big fear in the collective consciousness at the moment, so it's too much of a stock character in horror at the moment to have any huge impact on regular readers of the genre.

I meant because I have a suspicion this person in question may be a mod themselves, since they've seemingly been unbannable. I accept the odd observation, being a pretty avid horror fan I'm kinda into stuff like this though in all honesty.

No, I know a good few of the mods on here and they're just not that sort.

Archived