Age differences in relationships

ICTChris

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a dalliance with a couple of 23 year old nurses one night.. when I was 15. It wasn't even as if they thought I was older - told them I was only 15 and still they took advantage of me.

I would call you a victim but I'm guessing you're proud as f**k

I had an on off thing from 1991-2000 with a woman 12 years my senior. She'll be 57 in a couple of months. This is when it gets scary. She's a great granny now!

i did similar about around 2007/98 with a woman in her early 40s. saw her in town the other day 

ffs

melissandre

Can't believe Gavin_3110 is 47. I though he was about 20!

Funny you saying that - I thought he was maybe about 25/26 ish - not sure why!

You're frighteningly accurate. Worth noting around a third of everything I post on here is at best a thinly veiled Partridge quote. 

I had an on off thing from 1991-2000 with a woman 12 years my senior. She'll be 57 in a couple of months. This is when it gets scary. She's a great granny now!

A GREAT granny at 57!? Dafuq. Her offspring must breed awfy young.

Someone I work with is a Granny and she isn't long past 40. Think she had her kid at 15.

I was going to say the same thing.

Let's be kind and say she "waited" till she was 16 to get pregnant (I assume this is in Fife).

She has the kid 9 months later, and 16 years after that it's pregnant/impregnating someone.

9 months after that there's another kid.

We're on 33 years, 6 months now.

16 years + 9 months later and the scenario repeats.

We're on 50 years, 3 months now.

16 years + 9 months later and she's 57 and another kid is on the way.

Now I don't know this family, and don't wish to besmirch their reputation, but all it takes is just one or two of those generations to have shown exceptional restraint and waited until 18 or 19 to get pregnant, and effectively one or two of the other generations was firing them out at 14!

Is this Fife?

Please say it's Fife.

Archived