Would you take him at your club?

Win at all costs  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No because he is a convicted rapist. It shouldn't stop him getting a job, however not in the public eye. Sex offenders normally don't.

Is playing for us really in the public eye? We have about 300 home fans and are a part time club. While I agree he shouldn't get a big club as he shouldn't earn thousands of pounds in a spectator sport after all he has done but for £300 a week I would say that's a normal job.

No because he's shown no remorse and has done nothing to stop his victim being hounded. The debate has been done to death all over the forum but I'd have a tough time going back if Falkirk signed him.

I honestly don't know whether it's frivolous or not, but he has an ongoing appeal against his conviction.

Is playing for us really in the public eye? We have about 300 home fans and are a part time club. While I agree he shouldn't get a big club as he shouldn't earn thousands of pounds in a spectator sport after all he has done but for £300 a week I would say that's a normal job.

Fair point. This season though we are relying on away fans for the biggest percentage of our income. The inevitable boycott would be catastrophic imho.

This season is a one off really. Let's assume we sign him after we have played Rangers at home for the second time would it really hurt us that much? Hearts will travel well regardless and I don't think there would be much of a boycott. The fans we would lose would be compensated by how good he is and the fact he would keep us up.

Archived